Reviews for Blue Moon
LadyEllesmere chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Hurry up and update it x.x pllllease
KyraReid chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
Gaaah! No! Pleaase continue this!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Please update soon. I want to see her back! Please! *grovels at your feet*.
Kleina chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Will u update or is it discontinued?
Please say ull update
scarlet tribe chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
this is such a good story and i really liked the one before it too! i hope you can finish this one soon! or atleast put in another chapter lol. i have been waiting for a while lol goodluck
Yumiko chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
Is there more or does it end with a cliff hanger? Iw

Wish u would continue
ChicaStar12 chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
please, please, please, please oh please! update this story and your other stories!
meg189 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
update when you can
Karrua chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
Gahhh! I know it has been forever since you last updated, but please continue your storyyy! I'm completely addicted!
Crystal McGregor chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
I love how the story is so when is the next chapter going to be up? I'm dying from anxiety of what it's going to be like! Well I'll tell you that I really liked this chapter a lot. I'm also wonder if this cloaked figure is Mizuki because something is making me think it is.
Phoenix chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter, I have a feeling that the since Naraku and Mizuki were killed at the same time, I'm feeling since Naraku is coming back, she will to. I hope Im right. I love you're stories. Cant wait for the next one.
the person to lazy to sign in chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
ah man another cliffy... this is getting good... now sesshoumaru's showed up and this lady is going to get it for messing with his baby.. i like it keep up the spontaneous work
unknown player chapter 6 . 10/25/2010

does that mean you're gonna update Fate's Misadventures very VERY soon? *winkwink*

Maiden of the Heavens chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Very good chapter,update soon!

fhclause chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
That's a lot of things happen...

Also...I realize that you prefer to do a first POV lately... I think maybe you should change it back to third POV like you did with 'The Last Moon Demon.' First POV can be a bit boring and confusing when the reader lost the track on who's POV they're reading especially if you're using more than just one person POV.

Try not to pop all the villains at once...I know you haven't update for a while and you might try to catch up, but that's the reason why. Some might not remember where they left of in the previous chap. I was a bit lost there.

Don't worry if you think you're not telling enough. Mystery is the key to keep your readers interested...

No offense though... I do hope you update again... XD