Reviews for Untitled
*cackles*
Jkittycat chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Ohhh man, this thing! I read this a few months back, and it's inspired me so much that I have about 2/3 of a KH/YGO crossover written out in my head around the idea of Yugi being a nobody and Yami a heartless. Going from 358/2 clear through KH3. I /never/ write that fast (or that long). So, thank you for the very big inspiration! (Firebreathing Blue Eyes White Jet...haha)
Faoi Na Realtai chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Gah, stories like this drive me crazy. So many questions but it's only a two-shot. I don't suppose you would be willing to write anymore?
bostafu chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Interesting... never thought that Yugi can it so well in kingdom of hearts...
Splintered Star chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Crack omake continues to make me lulz. Kaiba tends to have that effect - inducing "there's no way he's really - wait, wtf?" wherever he goes.

He and Leon could have a stare down.
GypsyKate chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
*falls over laughing at the omake* Hurray! Hurray! The witch is dead! *laughs harder, then tries to calm down*

I'd love to see more of this, and I'm not a Yu-Gi-Oh fan in the slightest. The concept's too interesting to stay away from, and I keep thinking that Squall's reaction to Yugi's secret is to attack him...

Keep up the good work!
rpln chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
You know, I think I'd pay to see a more in-depth continuation to this story. Or just more in general

Wonderful job 3~
Kiwee chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Pwahaha, trust Yugi to be so nonchalant about his crazy, crazy friends. I mean, really, Kaiba with fire-breathing jets. Fighting Maleficent. And having fun. Oh, the imagery! It slays me.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
The first line slayed me. Stranger hair than Cloud, indeed. Yugi as a Nobody is an interesting concept, especially mixed with Yami being a Heartless. I like how they fit so well into the craziness that is KH.
flametonguehiss chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I say genius! Yugi as a nobody, huh? Never thought of it.
Sue Axel chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This is...AWESOME! :D
Anne1313 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
giggle
Insanity-chan chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This story seriously made my day. I love the premise; if you were to make this into a full-length fanfiction, I certainly would not protest.
Levitarius chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
aw... that's sad, in a weird way.
Kai-Chan chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Ohoho, what an interesting twist.

I'm not quite sure how Yuffie would mistake Yuugi & Yami for a pair of Nobodies and Heartless, but that was certainly an interesting idea, a different spin on the usual crossover.

I really love the line, "The new kid is short like she is, has stranger hair than Cloud, smiles like Sora, dresses like Leon, and has luminous eyes like Aerith." too. :]