Reviews for Sublimated Attraction
Coolmon54 chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
Lol this guy could see that they were so much more than partners and he doesn't even know them...
Nicole SCHMITT chapter 122 . 1/2/2013
I like the baby better
rightfromthebeginning chapter 132 . 11/19/2011
Loved the last two insights from 7x1 and 7x2 :) Can't wait to read 7x3's. Liked your idea to hear Finn's thoughts.
RowdyRomantic chapter 132 . 11/17/2011
I love your insight! great tag for the episode.
mendenbar chapter 132 . 11/17/2011
Wonder just what sort of "shine" Booth might take to Finn. (No, get your mind out of the gutter.) gawilliams wrote a nice little piece on Booth and Finn as seen through the incident with Caroline. I think these two would fit together quite nicely. (your "Southern" is just fine.)
AtTheEndOfAllThings chapter 131 . 11/7/2011
Awww. Poor baby duck. He's feeling left out. :( Anyway, I promised, so here I am! Hi!

Well, great chapter. you are excellent at getting what each person thinks. Just little details make all the difference and you NAIL 'em every time. You never fail to impress me. So keep up the good work. ;)

-Rose
mendenbar chapter 131 . 11/7/2011
LOved the premier, love that this thead is back and did you really mean "babies" or were you meaning "baby's"? Makes a difference. What do you know that we don't (yes, I know the list is too long to print, still...)?

I cannot for the life of me picture Sweets with a gun. Nightmares abound!
jsboneslover chapter 131 . 11/6/2011
Yep, was very happy with the premiere, although I - along with others - hope the writers don't write a regressive Brennan this season. She really seemed to be more tuned in by the end of season 6.

Glad to have you back.
deleted9 chapter 122 . 9/22/2011
:D Great job with this one...great character to pick!
deleted9 chapter 121 . 9/11/2011
Just so cute! Love Angela!
deleted9 chapter 120 . 9/11/2011
I agree with your assessment of Booth's actions...every right to be mad. Love how great of a friend Brennen is, though..just love her character. Great job!
deleted9 chapter 119 . 9/11/2011
Situations like that are so crazy. I agree that this part of the season finally started to feel like why Bones is such an amazing show. Great job with this pov!
deleted9 chapter 118 . 9/11/2011
I love thinking about what the diner people think of them. Loved this line: " She's the one person that the wait staff loathes merely for her presence because really she's an excellent customer but she's ruining what we thought was a fairy tale." Just great!
deleted9 chapter 117 . 9/11/2011
I had to go back and read all these once I watched the season finale and was shocked...and then had to catch up again because I had no idea what happened after the previous episode. Lovely job with this POV!
vampiresrockroza chapter 130 . 7/25/2011
Totally continue this story! Love it