Reviews for Howl's Refuge
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 11/15
Awww... Really sweet!
sophie chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Thank you for the story it was really good you should keep up the good work :)
Poetrygirl21 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
KiratheHedgehog chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
O.O I've had this movie for three days and have watched it three times already. I LOVE this! :D
Who Am I- You'll Never Know chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Didn't you just copy the movie?
anon chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Hello! This was a really cool story and i loved it! :3

I love your writing style and your description.

Only thing is you said his heartbeat quickened... i thought he didnt have one at this scene ;)

milky501 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Mmm, nice, sweet! You should write more! Howl & Sophie 333
caseyedith chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
! This was a great insight! That was one of my favorite moments in the movie, and I'm so stoked that you wrote about it! I loved how you wrote this too-very gracefully, thoughtfully. Awesomely! I am dying to read your story "After the End", but I haven't read the book yet, and don't want to spoil anything... But I will read it after I read the book! I should be checking it out from the library today :))). Btw, what is the definition of the verb 'yen'?
YesIEatQuiche chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Oooh I liked this one too I enjoyed how it is the exact scene from the movie, but with added reflections and character thoughts. Well done. Its so cute how Howl takes comfort in Sophie's young face. And your last two paragraphs, I thought, were very profound. Especially your last line. Let's quote it, shall we? "From within the logs in the fireplace, the fire demon glowed contentedly—and on the lonely moors of the Wastes, the moving castle passed silently through the fog." You have a gift for describing things

Miffness chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This was just nostalgic, in a good way! But I really loved your mood, and you captured the charators brillently! Well Howl and Calcifer, since they were the only ones whodid anything! But great job! Please keep on writing!
Avi W. Lovegood chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I like it very much. i think you got a good look into Howl's personality changed.
xXSundae SurpriseXx chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Very cute Please write more, I like your HMC stories!

my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
so sweet!
Yuko6754 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Wow, I really enjoyed this. I loved your description. Especially your description of Howl and Sophie. You have a very good style and I hope you keep up the good work on your writing!

ShawntayA chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I reads as the exact thing Howl would think when he checks on Sophie! Great Job!