Reviews for Medley
cravingthedistance chapter 8 . 8/21
chapter 6 and seven killed me although that was to be foreseen. Despite our differences on Tumblr I still have to say that you're the most talented writer ever. It is insane how good you write and how fast you can make someone cry with just a sentence...
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Love it :)
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
So sad, but SO GOOD!
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Very good chapter!
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
This was AMAZING
I love how u write their relationship :)
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
SO GOOD...
I loooove it, so sad :(
Zeki Young chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
Wonderful set of short pieces to songs, like a lot o the styles you write in, I don't like it as much when some others do it. So here is a collection of song fics I actually like!

Some of these were just gut wrenchingly sad. I'm annoyed in some ways we don't learn exactly what Jenny had in terms of the illness she was suffering from before the diner shoot out. The scene in the lift when she nearly tells him is so very in line with the characters you've written here.

Great work as usual.
Last.one.02 chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
It's a good story, or one-shots whatever. Sometimes angst, okay, most of the time angs, then romance, and the final was really goood. I really liked it. So, nicely done :) .
Miss Mila chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
*Shivers* I hate AP. Seriously. I want to shoot it.

On the other hand, I agree. This was great, by the way.

~Mila
Viktorija chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
It was beautiful. Great job! :)
MissJayne chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
Loved it! Very well written.
laurabrownX chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
Ow :( my heart did just metaphorically broke.

Your writing has come so far, and I say that with the utmost disbelief, because your writing was spectacular to begin with. I don't say that as a person higher than you, looking down, cause you are a much better writer than I've ever been.

This story showcases that perfectly.

A song that I wouldn't have really associated with them, but worked. And made me cry. And made me remember probie days, and Paris nights and Russian twilight. And makes me feel like you could've created the whole backstory for Jibbs for the actual series.

They should hire you as a writer; though then NCIS might be a whole lot angstier than it is right now ;) heehee, I'm kidding - kind of. :)

xx
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
I love your last A/N :) And, I totally agree! This was a excellent song for them. It fit them like a glove. It was a little bittersweet, but perfect. Excellent work! xx
Miss Mila chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
"It was easy to be with someone who knew your sins and who'd seen you laid bare."

One of the best lines in fanfiction.

~Mila
laurabrownX chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
I LOVE THIS SONG!

But gahh, it's so tragic, and sad.

Such beautiful writing you have though, almost made me cry :\

xx