Reviews for The PA
15fangirl12 chapter 11 . 2/24
Hey there, just finish read this. I can't help but agree with the comment below me. The Harry Hermione moments didn't come out as something strong or significant. Meanwhile, u put Jake Hermione moments specifically and for me, yes, love can grow. As for me, the last chapter do not sit well.
But I love the general idea. Thank u for the story.
Kaili chapter 1 . 2/2
Was looking forward to reading this as the plot is interesting and has potential. But wasn't able to finish it, there's a few errors with the tense. You switch between past and present. There was also a lot of telling instead of showing, which is important when writing a story.
Traveler301 chapter 11 . 1/8
Absolutely, wonderful story.
Thanks for sharing,
Ron Pate
Traveler301
shopat1695 chapter 11 . 10/7/2016
For me this was perfect.. Thanks for writing this story.
senawario chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
cute; I generally don't enjoy stories that veer so far from canon but somehow I enjoyed this one!
chibi-Clar chapter 11 . 11/7/2015
Cute
hhrforever chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
Love this story so cute. I love the interaction of the brothers. I always love these stories where his parents are alive and he has sibs.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 11 . 12/31/2013
Brilliant story i loved it! loved the ending and yeah :)
TheShiningStar chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Perfect !
meh69 chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Amazinngg! that was a wonderful read, thanks for sharing.
Sere'sLight chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
I really liked this one. The brother to brother tension reminded me of one of my faverit shows and I loved how you developed the story.
This was one of my faverit.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
"Move to Europe again"? I thought this story was supposed to take place in London, since your summary says: "The Potters are a very influential family in London"?
London is in England, which is part of the UK, which again is in EUROPE. - Your logic?
rk16 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
really gr8 it
Dagger-Seishin chapter 11 . 3/7/2012
good i had hoped ginny woudl get jake. that way they're all happy :)
Trixie Ray chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
awwwwwww 3

you're so awesome! this story was so cute and quick to read!

kudos! :)