Reviews for He's What I Go To School For
Kelli chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
I'm sorry the beginning was ridiculous. Who gets into Joe Jonases t shirt and climbs into his bed and doesn't suck him off? I have my own fantasy about those boys. In mine I meet Nick in an elevator and accidentally discover he sometimes seeks out comfort in Joe's lips when he is stressed. This leads to fascinating threesomes with a dash of jonascest. Then Dani kicks Kevin out and he joins the escapades.
James's Baby Girl chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
I already read this entire story once and thought it was ausome I wish me and Joe Jonas could be like this could you maby make me a story like this graphic lemon and all please and thankyou btw my name is RoseAnne my email is
James's Baby Girl chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
you asked deffenitly Joe my man he is so hot 3 :)
xxHarlequinAngelxx chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
Nice! 3 I liked that last sentence ;)
ShupoKawaii chapter 10 . 7/28/2009
Wow.

Poor Rae, I so didn't expect that to happen to her.

I feel terrible now.
xxHarlequinAngelxx chapter 9 . 7/28/2009
I was feelin so love lust today...and decided I would read. I came across your story! And omg IM SOO GLAD I DID! What happens next SERIOUSLY! IM DYING HERE WITH HOW CUTE AND AWESOME IT IS SO FAR! KEPP GOING! PLEASE! LOL 3
ShupoKawaii chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
Yay, they are together! I so called it! I can't believe how understanding Nick was, that was so cool of him!
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Change Jonas to Lucas.

That's why it was deleted.

GO JOE!
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
Still not switching teams.

Rae is like Stella from the show.

She's made for Joe, but doesn't notice it.
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
Team Joe!

I swear, one day Joe's gonna leave and Rae's gonna realize what his feelings for her are. Then she's gonna try to be with him, but he won't let her because he knows she's happy with Nick.

I always side with the "best friend" in these types of things because they're usually the perfect boyfriend/girlfriend, but they never get the girl/guy.
ShupoKawaii chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
You can't make me choose! *cries* They are both so cute! I mean, obviously she really likes Nick, and Nick really likes her, and they are cute together. But Joe...she and Joe have known each other forever, and I don't think anybody would know Rae as well as Joe, so I'm picking Joe, as hard as it is to choose. *cries more* Joe being sad made me sad.
kmp101592 chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
oh wow!

that was INTENSE!

i love it!
SleekBlanBoys chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
That was so adorable! Continue soon! :)

~Sleek Blan~
kmp101592 chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
aw!

is nick jealous!

oh!

this is gonna be good!
kmp101592 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
this is a really cool idea!

i really like your writing style and your description of nick was so intense!

i really hope you continue with this; i know i will definitely be reading!