Reviews for The Long Run
20kcoder chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
AWWWWWWW ( as in 'how frigging cute!' Not 'I'm disappointed by the ending', which I'm obviously NOT)
Puckabrina chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
The baby's name is Basil.
betsinat chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
the bandy's name is Basil
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
bleck.
johnnies bracelts chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
well its really 4th kiss cause she needed to wake him up from the poison apple...so not 3rd 4th
ThePushover chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
No way. Perfect. Totally in charachter. Loved it.
LittleNoodleSoup chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
That was the cutest thing ever. I nearly choked it was. So fluffy.
Jessie chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
It's an okay story-JUST KIDDING! It's good! Write more, please! I'm BEGGING you!
TheFangirlsHaveThePhonebox chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Their little brothers name is Basil!
LoveyDove chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I Loved This SO Much! Please! I Beg You! Make MORE! You've Got Talent! I Hope You Wright Stuff Like This As Much As Possible. I Really Love Reading Puckabrina Fan fictions. I Would LOVE To Hear More From You! Keep Up Da Good Work!
timetoletgo chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
that...was laced with sugar...very god i'm becoming soft!:(what have i done!
Natalie chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
That was really cute. Write more please!
Dontchawishyouknewme334 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
WOW. that was amazing. puck was OOC compared to the books but he was so sweet and teasing at the same time that it didnt matter. I think you should make this a longer story.
Alcoholic Goldfish chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
A little OOC ya but it was still a cute one shot. I love how worked up Sabrina gets over a simple game! Oh well I guess it's part of her character. I'll be sure to check out your other oneshot. (when you said the girls name was Marni I totally thought of halloween town!)
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
awwww 3 :D

hmm this makes me wish that i had someone to argue/fight with ... it would make life so much more intresting :D

i think im gonna go and read ur other stories :D

P.S. this is good :D