Reviews for The Long Run
Puckabrina chapter 1 . 5/17
The baby's name is Basil.
betsinat chapter 1 . 3/16
the bandy's name is Basil
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
bleck.
johnnies bracelts chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
well its really 4th kiss cause she needed to wake him up from the poison apple...so not 3rd 4th
ThePushover chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
No way. Perfect. Totally in charachter. Loved it.
Electric Blue Reader chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
That was the cutest thing ever. I nearly choked it was. So fluffy.
Jessie chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
It's an okay story-JUST KIDDING! It's good! Write more, please! I'm BEGGING you!
TheFangirlsHaveThePhonebox chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Their little brothers name is Basil!
LoveyDove chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I Loved This SO Much! Please! I Beg You! Make MORE! You've Got Talent! I Hope You Wright Stuff Like This As Much As Possible. I Really Love Reading Puckabrina Fan fictions. I Would LOVE To Hear More From You! Keep Up Da Good Work!
timetoletgo chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
that...was laced with sugar...very god i'm becoming soft!:(what have i done!
Natalie chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
That was really cute. Write more please!
Dontchawishyouknewme334 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
WOW. that was amazing. puck was OOC compared to the books but he was so sweet and teasing at the same time that it didnt matter. I think you should make this a longer story.
Alcoholic Goldfish chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
A little OOC ya but it was still a cute one shot. I love how worked up Sabrina gets over a simple game! Oh well I guess it's part of her character. I'll be sure to check out your other oneshot. (when you said the girls name was Marni I totally thought of halloween town!)
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
awwww 3 :D

hmm this makes me wish that i had someone to argue/fight with ... it would make life so much more intresting :D

i think im gonna go and read ur other stories :D

P.S. this is good :D
ButterflySkittles chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
aw! i loved this! amazing one-shot by the way! its just too cute!

dont worry, theyre not too OOC.

do you know what puck and sabrina's relationship reminds me of? travis stoll and katie gardner from percy jackson and the olympians. well, u know. besides the whole 'fairy' thing.

bye-bye!