Reviews for The Long Run
Pandagirl777 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Their little brothers name is Basil!
LoveyDove chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I Loved This SO Much! Please! I Beg You! Make MORE! You've Got Talent! I Hope You Wright Stuff Like This As Much As Possible. I Really Love Reading Puckabrina Fan fictions. I Would LOVE To Hear More From You! Keep Up Da Good Work!
1L2Y3R4A chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
that...was laced with sugar...very god i'm becoming soft!:(what have i done!
Natalie chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
That was really cute. Write more please!
Dontchawishyouknewme334 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
WOW. that was amazing. puck was OOC compared to the books but he was so sweet and teasing at the same time that it didnt matter. I think you should make this a longer story.
Alcoholic Goldfish chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
A little OOC ya but it was still a cute one shot. I love how worked up Sabrina gets over a simple game! Oh well I guess it's part of her character. I'll be sure to check out your other oneshot. (when you said the girls name was Marni I totally thought of halloween town!)
MsIloveVampires chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
awwww 3 :D

hmm this makes me wish that i had someone to argue/fight with ... it would make life so much more intresting :D

i think im gonna go and read ur other stories :D

P.S. this is good :D
ButterflySkittles chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
aw! i loved this! amazing one-shot by the way! its just too cute!

dont worry, theyre not too OOC.

do you know what puck and sabrina's relationship reminds me of? travis stoll and katie gardner from percy jackson and the olympians. well, u know. besides the whole 'fairy' thing.

bye-bye!
theboyandgirlwhowaited chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
LOVE. :D

Sabrina was a little OOC when she was freaking out about Puck messing up the game and junk, but other than that, it was fine (:
theCandyQueen1888 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I still like it! It's good, even if the muses took over...

I like it.
DeathPrincess2343 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
WAT THE FUDGE WAS THAT! it was okay but wat exactly was the plot line of this story?
ACrownofLaurels chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Your good at them! I mean , I con't even DO a genre:kiss , without messing up the entire fic and making it ..argh! But you did a good job :)
plaincrazysuckup chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
And Puck is somewhat out of charactar... Oh, well. I'll make an exception, *spits* caT LOVer
loves2smile chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
i don't think they're OOC:)

good story:)

p.s smile!
Curlscat chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Well, they're older, so you have an excuse for making them a little OOC.