Reviews for Inspirations
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
notgonnasay09 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Alright, a great prologue, but I have just one nagging question...So, does Iruka blame Naruto for what happened? It was a little unclear to me and I was wondering if that could be elaborated upon. Other than that, I can't really find much to critique, seeing as this is a beginning instead of an end...
thesilentstars chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
O.o! ::About to start anti-twilight rant, pauses, thinks...and...:: you know what never mind, I'm too tired to argue...so I'll give you a link of someone who does it better than me...but in all fairness I hope you do a better job than she did... vampirely./
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Nicely done. I’m glad that Naruto and Hinata will be on the same team. I just hope Sasuke isn’t on their team. I wouldn’t trust him near Hinata. Shino or Kiba (mostly Shino) would be the choice as their teammate and Kurenai would be their sensei since she would make sure to teach Hinata.
SilentSinger948 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Great start. I'm glad that Naruto and Hinata are going to be on the same team.

Great start. Please update soon.
PaulRap Raptor chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Keep up the good work.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Yeah, Hinata being on the same team makes sense since she knows about the fox. I can't wait to see what that team is though!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
cool
RAG DOLL the reviwer chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Dear

Kyuubi08

I realy enjoy your story, how did you ever come up with this stuff you must be a true Naruto fan to know how he would react to Hinatas first hug it was realy well written. Well Done.

From your knew internet freind

RAG DOLL
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Cool start! Please keep going.
NaruHina Love birds chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Nice chapter

Very cool, I like it.

can't wait for the next chapter

what kind beta reader you looking for?
P5yCH0 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Looks interesting.

I wonder about that part of Naruto that thirsted for my death - or is that just about Kyuubi?
Jolly Green chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I like where this could go! I didn't see too many errors, but the ones you did make were minor at best. I wouldn't mind beta reading this story if you'd have me. _

~Jolly