Reviews for An Eye For An Eye
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
keep up the good work on your stories
liveforDBZ chapter 12 . 6/15/2009
This story was really good. I was impressed with your writing skills and you individual plot. It was unique and full of suspense and i loved that I had no idea what the Cullens were. It really added to the interest. I was happy that is had no terribly annoying mushy stuff that people really like to put into their Bella/Edward fanfictions, altough i think you definitly could have developed their relationship and overall attraction more that you did. Now the epilogue made me mad. I was basking in the glory of finally finding a fanfic that did not involve a pregnancy or a proposal, just a relationship between to people. Then I read the elipogue and was disapointed to the point of giggles. (I'm generally a happy person). Other than that, good job and I'm going to look at more of your stories. Keep it up!
Klaine2011 chapter 12 . 6/15/2009
OMG I LOVE IT

Sequel?

Love this story.

Cant believe how it turned out. did not expect that one.

Happy Twilighting.

Bry :D x
Garden Sweet Pea chapter 10 . 6/13/2009
This is an amazing story! You have me hooked. You're writing is amazing and the dialog is very well placed. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Sammiie3 chapter 10 . 6/13/2009
AWESOME! Seriously!

That is such an Original Idea...!

Hehehe!

I am soo SUPRISED ;)

o_o 0o0

) ) ) )
LucieMay chapter 10 . 6/12/2009
well ... ok i didnt see that coming!

that really awesome! n now its really sweet cause edwards upset cause they're hurting bella n he wants to rescue her and ... and ... *sigh*

i cant wait to read more - thank you so much for posting! :) x
LucieMay chapter 9 . 6/11/2009
thank you so much for posting!

i think i know whats going on - but i dont want to give it away for anybody else - i can't wait to continue reading though to see if i'm right :) x
Sammiie3 chapter 9 . 6/10/2009
Is Ames a Real Name...Or is it a play on JAMES! Lol!

Oh ohh I know...They were the Men In Black! Yah? ...No!

Di...Did Carlisle And Esme Kidllenap them? OOH cuz thats BAD!"! Lol

OMGG They were test subjects of the Government! They made Emmett Super strong and all that Jazz!

...Hmm...Jazz...Lmao!
Sammiie3 chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
Please Please Please...Just tell me!

I was starting to think they Were Unicorns But...Well Then they would have to be Part Horse Right?

God...I am no Good at Guessing...

OMGG

I gots it...They are really...Human and your just making us think they arent...Again you Evil Mastermind/Genius! xD xD

CaNT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
LucieMay chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
that was really good! I can't wait to read more! thank you for posting :) x
LucieMay chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
thank you so much for updating this - i can't wait for the next chapters - *scream* very exciting!

this is such a great storyline by the way - its a really good unique twist!
Sammiie3 chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
They are Angels/Demons/superheroes/Witches/werewolf/mermaids/faireis/pixie/Vamptastic(NOT THE SAME AS VAMPIRES lol)/tinkerbells/lost boys&girls!/authors/shapeshifters/wizards/inhumanly cool humans/ zombies/birds/Caterpillars/ipods/toasted sandwiches/ Rabbits!

They have to be one of them...Or I am really slow! :P:P:P:P:P:P xD XD
bladzesword chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
Really got through a lope to what they cant wait to find out.
LucieMay chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
OMG! This is so awesome! Seriosuly, this is such a brilliant story line - i've even saved this in my favourites on internet explorer lol :] x
Sammiie3 chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
What are the Cullens...I thought there were no Vamps!

You should really have more reviews! This story is awesome!