Reviews for Sledgy missing!
renab06-13-98 chapter 6 . 3/22
Hahahaha nice story. A very good one. Its so hilarious how they happen to them weird crazy things with hunter sledgy. And cute sexy innocents shawn happens to be the thief of all. full of laugh. Haha. Great u did well. plz make another story still featured shawn cuz his the best . And oh so funny. Great influence also for me cuz i also love to write story. Haha thank u in advance. Love lots
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
:( why is everyone so mean to shawny!i hate it
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
bet iwas Y2J... :o or steph
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
shawny looked so sexy..yeah i trunks?but darn he really lived up to his name his cute short hair...*drools*
takers dark lover chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
Oh this was good they sure made Shawn sorry for taking sledgy. Boy that's one striptease I would have loved to see. Even the walk back to the hotel would have been interesting. Very interesting.
Grerat Good!
QueenofYourWorld chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
damn this was so funny

serves shawn right for selling sledgey
themoviesh0w chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
"He got the craving for ice cream stuck in my head and the hat I wanted had holders for ice cream cones on both sides!"

LegacyChick chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
Lol... poor nude Shawnie. Really loved it! :) Ice-cream and hat addicted... tsk tsk tsk :P
Esha Napoleon chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
ReneyyySprouse chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
This story is absolutely hilarious! By about the time that the Hardyz were explaining their story, I kinda got a feeling that it might've been Shawn who took sledgy. You gotta' update this one again soon, it's really good! Plus I gotta' know what Shawn's excuse is. Update again! x.
EmilieCW-DXfan0119 chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
LOL, so much for a stupid sledgehammer (oups, I sould not say that because Hunter is gonna kill me) Love your fanfic!
xxfanficloverxx chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
“Duh Shawn. Like I was seriously gonna expose you to that. You would have been scarred for life. No amount of therapy could have ever helped you.”

“Oh.” Shawn leaned down and gave Hunter at big hug. “Thank you! I don't know what I would do without you being here to help preserve my brain!”

Moving on..

Shawn? SHAWN? How did I not guess that? I need to see the next chapter LOL
Sammy chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I love this story! You've had me laughing all the way through so far! :) I hope Hunter gets his beloved Sledgy back! Update please!
LegacyChick chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
lol... freaking hilarious... I wanna know why Shawn did it! Please update soon!
Esha Napoleon chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
This is hilarious! LOVE IT!