Reviews for Every Exit
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Lovely idea. I really liked how you unfolded the scenario and showed what Sam was doing and why and how he hoped that he was still good enough that a reaper would come take him. Dean following him was perfect. Such a great image.

And... I really love that quote. Stoppard's got some really good ones, doesn't he? And I really like the way you translated it into this kind of idea. :)
Curious6 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Beautiful story.
Lucydolly22 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
For a death fic it wasnt very depressing would have been better if dean was crying over sams body begging jim not to leave
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
A surprisingly happy exit.
Landwing chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
That end scene has been rattling around in my brain for quite a while. I had no idea how it would come to be, but that's about what I was thinking of. I like your take on it. I think that would work well. We'll see what actually happens.
Rat chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
aww, this is exactly what I needed an angst filled ep. something nice for a change, even tho it is about being dead... but if that is nice then what does that say about the angst? Do the writers on that show have depression or anger issues?

Totally a cool way to die. I wonder how Dean died?
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This was made of greatness! Even though it was kind of sad and depressing it held hope and a much appreciated and healthy amount of brotherly bonding. Loved how they faced their final destiny together, and eventually it was Sam who protected the Earth from falling apart. Go Sammy! *cheers*

Also, this was a most memorable and simply brilliant line: "I think if this was Heaven, we wouldn't be listening to AC/DC and I'd be driving." LOL So much like Sammy and so much comfort in one sentence!

Excellent and well-written!
Eris Dea Disaccordo chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Aw, I love this idea! And you expressed it well in this story. Well done!

Keep it up!

-Eris
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Wow.

Just... wow.
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Wow. Very sad and yet, not such a bad ending.

I fear for the end of SPN, that it could go out like this...

Trying not to think about it, when the finale for S4 is looming...scary and big.

Thanks for this fic, great job.

*wipes tear*
pickamix chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
That was different. Great imagery with the blast zone and the reapers and of course the hug. This was sad for you but it wasn't depressing for some reason... or at least I didn't think so. I think the end left for some hope... the two of them in the Impala listening to AC/DC. Thanks for sharing.
Justme chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Wouldn't that be an awesome ending!.That's what Sam and Dean the rest of eternity the road-in the Impala. God- I hope you're right. Great story!.
historylover chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
You know, since you brought it up, it does make sense that Dean might be a reaper! Or at least NOW. Look at how many times he's escaped death. He's been touched by a reaper twice. He's died once.

Something's got to come from that. We've now had three episodes which feature reapers.

Great story. Yeah, depressing for a Monday. After reading this, I got to go to work!

*Cries*

Great job!

Kat
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I'm kind of strange in that I really like character death fics, lol. I've also gotten to enjoy Dean!reaper fics, and this was an awesome one!

I liked the twist that Sam's plan all along was to take out all the demons with him. I have to admit to being very curious about Dean's "specialized deputy" gig and how he got it. And chance of writing a companion piece? *puppy-dog eyes*

Awesome work as always! :)

Ani-maniac494
sylia91 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This was amazingly beautiful. If I had my druthers the Winchester boys would never die and stay together doing good forever snarking at each other. This would be my heaven and likely Dean's and Sam's idea of Purgatory, LOL!