Reviews for The Chesapeake Campaign
Maniac-Elle chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Type your review here...
Original-Character-Disorder chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
OMG please update soon! It was so awesome and you kept them in character too! X3
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I'm seriously loving all fics from this universe and I can't say how eager I am to read more of this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
You write the best France I've ever seen! Not to mention Arthur...XD
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Siesta is German for LAZY BASTARD WOO!

It's so true! -cries tears of truthfullness and... German glitter-
There Was A Silence chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Ah, I love Arthur! And Francis! And OHMIGAWD Ivan is just fantastic with his absolutely terrifying just BEING there! XD I loved it, truly, amazing work yet again. I can't wait for the next installment! Awesome!

Silence
ai-08 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
OH MY GAWD THIS IS JUST SO MUCH AWESOME I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

more soon plz yes? :'D
Ivanika chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Well it had come to my attention that I have never properly reviewed my favorite author's EPIC Hetalia stories.

I really cannot convey how much I love reading and reading and rereading this great masterpiece of hilarity and complete win. Your depiction of the Hetalia characters is so spot on I feel that if the situations happened in canon I wouldn't be suprised if they acted exactly like:

"Well, it wasn’t that long, to be truthful, as Francis fell asleep the moment he got bored of scratching the Roman numeral “XXVI” into the wall and reading his favorite jail-time novel—Les Miserables. (It’s his favorite because it’s French, and everything French is great.) (Except for French Fries—false advertisement to the nth degree, he would say!)" - which I must say this bit was so awesome I was left momentarily blinded by the Epic Victor Hugo's Les Miserables inclusion...and the fact that I know what that book is about ;-.-

My favorite part though was:

"“Thank you so much,” Ivan said with a grin, and he looked so unnaturally kind at the moment that Francis was honestly to whomever in the sky scared. “And, by the way, Bonnefoy? I earned my Masters’ in Psychology.”" - Ivan's masters in psychology is sososo amazing! It should be canon, wouldn't question it if it were.

Your pacing is absolutely fantastic, I'm jealous of your skills! Not to fast, but not to slow...just right. The character's interaction, dialogue and their personalities is great, so major props there.

Absolutely adoring the Universitalia AUverse! Loving how you connect each story together to create this uberly awesome world!

Keep on being awesome,

-Ivanika
Nerica chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
lol very interesting, update! P
fanalisse chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Haha, interesting! Evil!Ivan is scary but awesome. Hope you update soon
Ariana chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Holy crap, this is brilliant. I cried, it was so funny.

Please, please continue it. It's the best Hetalia AU I've EVER READ. EVER.
Pockywhore chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
You ARE epic! :D

Btw, when are you gonna continue this? ):
Shelly chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This. Is. Beautiful.

Please continue this and more Universitalia stories!
Emma-Lee Strawberry chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
WHEN ARE YOU GONNA CONTINUE THIS! :
Mooncatcher chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
*Dies laughing*

YOU ARE MADE OF ABSOLUTE WIN. You wrote everybody so well, and now I have this overwhelming urge to and chortle madly.

Obviously, hilarity will ensue when Alfred gets thrown into the mix. *is waiting with eager anticipation*