Reviews for Pride, Before the Fall
Guest chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
That... was sad. And yet, I still loved it. The story took hold of my heart, and I could not stop reading. And I thought the timeline very interesting, well done and effective.
Thank you for this beautiful story. _
KrazyRunya chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
Amazing.
Skyrere chapter 9 . 5/19/2011
awesome! You have magic in your words. :D
Inu-in-Red chapter 9 . 8/3/2010
Your writing is fantastic. Thank you!
CatLover260 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Congratulations! Your story has been nominated by the Inuyasha FanGuild for Best Drama for the Second Quarter of 2009. If you would like to track the progress of your story through the voting process, or simply find out more about the IYFG and perhaps join yourself, you can find everything you need to know on our website: (Inuyasha Fan Guild dot com)

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact our moderators at (IYFG Moderator at g mail dot com). Congratulations again!

- IYFG Beta Group
Tana-san chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Hello my friend. I was just browsing through the list of nominations ad Dokuga and saw that your fic was there. Congrats. Reading this whole from start to finish kept me silently in tears. Dang, you write so well. I agree with your AN at the ending chapter. With all of the near death stuff that I've been through I learned that you don't take love and the ones you love for granted. Before it's too late we all need to get "our house in order", meaning to forgive ALL of those who have wrong us and let the bitterness and anger go towards any we may feel it towards whether it's in the past or present. Be thankful for what you have even if you are barely making it, others have it far worse. Tell the ones you love that you love them more often and allow the yourself time to just stop and smile. You'd be surprised to see how many will smile back. Hmm, I've learned so much through my illnesses and through the stories writers like you write. Keep writing my dear friend. Your words have more meaning than you know. Love and gentle hugs, JEN
inuyashaloverr chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, and currently owned by authors/artist, Inuyashaloverr and InuGrl, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an awards guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Our official website can be found here:

/fa/

The current nominations pages are here:

(Fiction)

(Fan art)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups./group/FeudalAssociation/

Inuyashaloverr & InuGrl

Owners/Administrators of the Feudal Association

*Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
SparklingSnowfall chapter 9 . 6/21/2009
It's over? No. It can't be! I know I haven't reviewed, but I have a difficult time reviewing angst. Dunno why. Regardless, I'd love to see them work their way through this and repair their relationship. Do you think that's a possibility?
Shoomy2003 chapter 9 . 6/14/2009
Fabulous, fantastic, wonderful-everything I'd hoped and figured it'd end up being! : ) Lovely work, darling!
sora chapter 9 . 6/13/2009
This was excellent. And I fully agree with you about the lack of trust and communication; thats why so many people have problems in their relatinship. And even when they want to talk they are afraid of being rejected when they say what they really want.

Great pairing, great fic!
sorata-chan chapter 9 . 6/12/2009
im sorry it took me so long to pick this back up, and its ended nu

mou

BUT its lovely, sad but darling.

I hope they get a little while longer together, though in my mind i dont see them getting very long. mou

I positively love your work! keep it up!

much love!

-sora
nobody chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
i love this, so interesting as i have told you before. I am dieing to know exactly what is going on an dhwat this all means...
cero chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
I really hope that there is still a chapter after Kagome walked out of his life. I dont know how you planned to end this fic but he should at least know that she didnt betray him.
Shoomy2003 chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
How things fall apart so quickly when one makes conjectures about someone they love. Great story. Love the backwards timeline. :)
Shoomy2003 chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
I am VERY interested in seeing where this leads. Wonderful snippets of time. These show a lot of emotion in very little words.