Reviews for Reign of the Dragons: Original Story
sonnielee chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
this is a great story, a fantastic spin of the movie well worth someone's reading time.
brenden chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
goodwork
FireheartNinja chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
I know it's been a while since you wrote a chapter but please write more!'
White Rabbit Asylum chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
The website "fictionpress" is for original fiction. You'll probably get more views for this there. :)
Chaos Dragon-Fox chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
Wow, this story is quite interesting! Every part of this plot is unique and I found reading this enjoyable. Please do get another chapter out soon!
Captain Alice Hook chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
oh wow, i would not last long in a nest, i'd probably piss off too many dragons (and other pets alike but those would be easily delt with). Great chapy! can't wait to see what happens next so please update soon!

Captain Alice Hook chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
I'm so glad you updated! I love the chapter and the whole story so far. I have to say, Jessica has the same reactions to Saphir's comments as i would :) I can't wait to see what happens next, so please update soon!

StubbornTenshi chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
This is really really good! )

Have to say though, have you heard of ? Its a sort of companion site to where you can publish your original works.

Just a thought.
Captain Alice Hook chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
wow, i absolutely love this so far! i really hope you continue this and update it so i can find out what happens next!

cautionald chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
Hi Ze Penquin

I Like this story so hurry up and have another dream and dont think i dont reconquise the Goshwalker referance

From Minime
Nikkuh845 chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
Really good plot, and story hope you add more or do others like it. I dont think their are any problems just great writing.

-Nikku