Reviews for Of Two Minds
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I absolutely LOVED it! :D Excellently done!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
*claps*
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
"For while I would happily kill for them, cheerfully die for them, he...

He can live for them."

Battou-kun. I see. Those two finally settled on an agreement then.
Quartic Moose chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Ink brush rolling off the table...that gave my chills. Creepy and captivating like one of Steven Moffat's Doctor Who episodes, well done! You built the suspense in a dream sequence really well, still trying to figure out just how you managed that. The little details, I think. Thank you for sharing!

Cheers!
Zifriera chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I think this oneshot was awesome, I liked how the ruruouni was able to understand his darker half through the repeats of his dream. Also we were able to get some insite of how the Battousai felt about both Tomoe and Kaoru. I look forward to reading the sequel to this story even more now!
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I had to come back and reread this so I can go and reread the sequel, since I'd rather forgotten what was happening in both stories. I always did love the way you played with the POV and the psychology in this though. Thanks!
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Great story, what a cool idea.
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This is a really beautiful piece. Some people may despise the idea of the "rurouni" and "battousai" being portrayed as two "different" people, but this fanfic proves that portraying them as such is not always a bad thing. Writers such as yourself can pull it off sometimes, as this shows.

I loved the idea of Kenshin dreaming about Tomoe and then Kaoru taking her place and their reactions to it, just everything.

Splendid work!
dernhelm chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
really love your work. :)
Dreaming One chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Nicely done! And isn't it a shame that the two of them can't somehow merge?
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Freud would have a field day with the substitution of Kaoru for Tomoe in Kenshin's dream! Not to mention his 'battle' with his other self. This was a fascinating psychological study. I love the way it developed, and the way you ended with Battousai's conclusions and POV.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
omg that was so well written! Omg... I love it D

Ari chan
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
my husband has been diagnosed with a 'fractured personality'. there are aspects of his personality that are up front... bad jimmy, paranoid jimmy, rainman jimmy, jim, etc. he doesn't lose time but the personalities are uniquely diverse, i guess it would be more of a 'mode' change.

that is how i personally see kenshin where as this is more of a definite dissociative identity disorder. i am enjoying your perspective and i like the more documentary like narrative.

ginny
kingleby chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
this is so well written and really interesting _
WhisperingWolf not signed in chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I'm glad there's a second story or rather a sequel. This story is much to good to be left a one shot with no oafter continuation. I'm off to read the sequel. Be well and please continue writing! _

WhisperingWolf