Reviews for The Dragon and the Wolf
MrCcoz chapter 6 . 2/13
Wow, just wow! You were able to take an over used plotline and make it into an amazing story. This is one of my favorite Sokkla stories on this site and the way you build up the development for these two is amazing. I really hope you continue this story, it just started to get even better! You can't end of like that :'(
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Please update again ! Plz!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Omg please keep writing
xJokester chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Haha, I never understood why people ship those two - but this story actually changed my mind! :D It's a shame that it isn't finished.
Pandora.Gray chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Aww! This is amazing, you should really continue, I'm sure many people would love to read this
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
please continue
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
wow, i was expecting an island paradise for them to get friendly and this happens? cruel bro.
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
didnt know sokkla capture was a genre or theme. cool though.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
good heavens, this is about the best years-later sokka i've ever read! and azula sends shivers up my spine. fantastic job. :D
andy132 chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
I know it's been years and I basically pissing in the wind. But hope springs eternal, so here's hoping you get round to updating this amazing story.
Rubellite Game chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Keep it Going!
Guillo1988 chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
well happens next?
youre finish the this story or not?
PLEASE FINISH IT
AleyaContraire chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
This - This is PERFECT. I can't believe the last time you updated it was three years ago. Won't stop hoping though :) I'm sure i'm not the only fan looking forward to this story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue! This is soooo good! I just recently discovered that I actually ship these two and I need more fics to sate my feels. Please, please PLEASE continue.
Katroo chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
This is amazing, please, please write more. I just read all 6 chapters one after then other, I was hooked, amazing!
warfolomei chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
How could you just stop here ? It was actually becoming even more interesting.