Reviews for Broken Ties
OH MY GOD I DONT KNOW IF YOU INTENDED FOR YOUR READERS TO CRY BUT I DID! I CRIED SO MUCH I COULDN'T BREATHE. THAT WAS THE SADDEST THING I EVER READ AND I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING IT A GOOD ENDING BECAUSE IF YOU DIDNT I SWEAR I WOULD'VE DIED. ITS STILL SAD EITHER WAY BUT NONTHELESS GOOD JOB. NOW IM GOING TO GO CONTINUE CRYING IF YOU DONT MIND..
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 15 . 11/11/2012
Prussia?!... That ending, words cannot even describe what I felt...
I absolutely loved your story, hope to read more from you :)
Bri chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
WHY?! WHY KILL ITALY?! omfg that freaking made me cry.. like no shit :'(
Morfanerina chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
This brought some tears to my eyes ç.ç
Such a good read this was.
Torsamors chapter 15 . 7/29/2012
I. Loved. It. This was such a good story and you know what? I do t even ship or even remotely like half the pairing in this story but because of you I now like almost all of them. Looking forward to more stories from you :)
Indigo Skye chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I read in complete suspense, and I could feel every emotion! It was absolutely incredible, and those are the dullest words I can find for it. I could feel Italy and Germany's pain, it brought tears to my eyes.

Thank you for writing an amazing piece.
alicia chapter 15 . 10/3/2011
awwwwwwww! Prussia you're soo sweet! This is the first story I've ever read that actually made me cry.
PlayElli chapter 15 . 7/10/2011
this by far he best most well writen, plot twisting,loving, dramatic,angst, and all that other fun stuff, of a fanfic i have ever read. my gosh! i can't stop crying ;;

i already knew prussia was awesome but u made even (if possible)more awesome! XD
CV Ping chapter 15 . 4/22/2011
That story was.. Very sad but very heart warming. Also very well written. It was simply amazing, and I wish I would have found it sooner.
Gryphox chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Good job! This story seems very interesting although I'm extremely disappointed by Germany TT_TT
Euphoriaoverhappiness chapter 15 . 3/7/2011
I liked everything except for the AmeriCan, that ruined the whole story for me.
Gabby Moss chapter 15 . 3/4/2011
Wow. Just... Wow. I am in tears over this ending. So sad, so DEPRESING. So sweet! Thank you for finishing this fanfiction, decently worth the wait.
Ines chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I LOVE THIS!I read it all! :3 I find the ending so sweet! This is a wonderful and touching story!
Kuroi Yuki 13 chapter 15 . 2/27/2011
That was both depressing and happy (at the end). Also, I've been wondering. Why does Sweden talk like that? I mean the cut words and stuff.

黒雪

蓝凤凰
ice-phoenix-94 chapter 15 . 2/25/2011
Gilbert, the whole time it was Gilbert... *at loss for words* Who would have thought?

The ending, no the whole story was beautiful, heartbreaking and very powerful.

Powerful because it is so true, the pain, sadness, loss, but also hope, forgiveness, new beginnings and a path to peace.

It shows that even in the darkest times there is always a light shining through, even if it is difficult to find at first.

Why is everyone so selfish and egoistical? Why can't they see beyond their hunger for wealth and power? What is wrong with our world that we have to suffer through pain, sadness and loss to see our mistakes?

If everyone could see what is shown in your story, who knows, maybe some will actually take it to heart.

Seriously, you broke my heart when I read about Germany's pain, everyone was healing, sharing their feelings and hopes with their loved ones, and Germany had no one. And then...you unexpectedly mended not only Ludwig's heart but mine too. They certainly deserve a new beginning, because it is no end, just the beginning of a new story, only this time they go through this together, hand-in-hand.

I love how broken bond beginn to mend, Iraq and Iran, Denmark and Sweden, Lithuania and Russia.

Speaking of Russia, it's good that he realizes his mistakes, especially concerning Veneziano and Lithuania. Did that change of heart really came after nearly killing Lithuania? A love confession, no matter how honest, stopped the haze in Russia's mind and soul. Sometimes you only need a little love to change things or people...

Gilbert the storyteller, it was very thoughtful of him to give his power to Veneziano because it would make his brother happy.

So Italy is down permanently? Because Gilbert talked about being able to visit Germany. Did he have the power to either visit or stay permanently or just one of them? Also,did he gain it a short time before the story's beginning or did he have it the whole time or at least for some time?(That sentence sounds ) If he had that power for a long time, why didn't he use it? It's not like he knew beforehand that he'll have to give it to Veneziano.

I think,Herr Gilbert Beilschmidt, you have some explaining to do...but if I get the chance, I'll tell your brother that you him, no problem. By the way, didn't he talk to Veneziano up there? You know, about his power and all that...Or did he just give it to him from the distance? If it was the former, he could have Veneziano relaying his message.

Ah well, it was a beautiful and powerful story, awesome, as Gilbert would say.

Perhaps we'll meet again in the future

bye