Reviews for Animal Attractions
CraftyWizard86 chapter 8 . 4/3
I love the new Star Trek movies. Chris Pine is so hot. Have you thought about a Harry Potter/Captain Kirk love story?!
remeyqueen74 chapter 8 . 2/17
Please update this amazing story I love Harry and Logan
blackbloodywolf chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
more please!
Ebony Cruise chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
this story is awesome, it's just too bad that it had to end here... :'( the tears...

anyway, i sincerely hope that plot bunnies regarding this ship suddenly attack you or something... er, yeah. (o.o)

so, love it, shipping it, favoriting it... :)

BLACK
Disgrace101 chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
I love this fic. This isn't the first time I've read this, so that must tell you something. If you ever write a sequel please give me the heads up. Or if someone took up the banner so to speak as you gave permission in your AN can you send me a link?

Best of luck with your life and writing!
jeanette9a chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
this is pretty cool.
readaddict123 chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Are you going to continue this along with the story line? With the 1st X-Men movie. But this story was really interesting and unique! :D
smokkis chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
update please!
RiceBallCrossIdolSnape chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Potty you could be MY little freak...coughcough hint hint
T chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Dont get me wrong I love your stories but some of them seem like they just dtop like there is no real end to them.
TheWolfsMoon1331 chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
This is the first HP/X-men crossover I've read and I love it :) - they're so good together in this! Not to mention hot...
SlytherinSoul14 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
sweet
Please Update chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
OMG update SOON please XD loving this story
Guest chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
ooooohhhh i can taste the tension in the air full of wanting and needing of love, love the story
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2013