Reviews for Animal Attractions
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 5/28
So, Harry has healing and emotion pheromones. pretty cool
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 8 . 5/25
oohh ALLWWW! I READ THE one on your site with the none edits to the sex as I like the hole story! no worrys I 25 years old women lol! I love your harry and lord of the rings storys and this one is alsome! I love it so much! I hope you do a second one or make more of them! Your a great writer! :)
countrylovinfangirl chapter 8 . 5/11
Amazing! I love it a lot!
KainVixenheim chapter 8 . 5/5
If someone does do a sequel
Will you please post a chapter on here to let us know about it
BabyGhost123 chapter 8 . 3/28
I loved this story...I wish u had left the scenes in though :( ...update soon please
scarlettravencrove chapter 8 . 3/7
Hope you continue !
carisa.bruderer chapter 8 . 2/22
Love it! Thanks for your hard work!
Foxy-Floof chapter 8 . 2/21
That was Excellent. I do so love Wolverine/Harry crossovers. Mmmm, tasty, just like toasted caramel.
this is the first cross over i have ever read. this was great, i loved it, thank you for writing it.
uwishuwerecool chapter 8 . 1/25
is there more i really like the story
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
This was beautifully written! I love the characters of both Logan and Harry :3 If there is a continuation of this, mind telling me who's written it? Thanks so much for the story!
beulah2013 chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
What?! Are you going to do a sequel that stars where the first movie starts?
akiradreham chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
I can't believe you ended it like that. I'm kinda mad now cause I just want more.
Animeangellover2 chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
Loved this story! It was a delight to read after a stressful day. It has the right amount of humor and "substance" to make it a great read :)
FunnyDs1 chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
please please please please update this its been sooooo long and i love it i cant wait for more of this brilliance so please im begging you can you update this