Reviews for Poker Face
venusascending chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
I've read this twice in as many days. I wish there was more of it! So unfair! It's the fanfic I've always wanted, except I want more of it! Really amazing job. I'm totally in love.
Moonlitbeautyxx chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I was giggling the whole first half and just bursting with joy at the second half! This is a masterpiece! Thank you for this I've been needing some good sasunaru loving!
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
The last line was perfect. And I think you wrote Sasuke.
Coollavinia chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Anddddddd this goes into my favorites...loved it!
nhimcon chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
You were totally writing Sasuke. This Sasuke reeks of your Sasuke. I love your Sasuke. I like this Naruto too. This fanfic is really...uh...connected, the flow is natural, I wouldn't know it's a role-play piece if you hadn't said so. You two are amazing authors.
jj chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
nicely done
Nano.yaoi chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
This story was very well written and god did you write such a sweet plot I loved it, the whole thing. Loooved it
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Aww, i like it! :DDD
falsedfaith691 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Please make more please i want more please
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I love the endinggg
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Silly Sasuke and his useless insecurities heehee
jess chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
fluffy and else to it.
Gemali chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Wow. That was really good, but I still can't figure out who is seme!
halas chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Awww! It was so much fun reading this chapter! And regarding your question, I think that you wrote sasuke while your friend wrote naruto... Do tell me if I'm right or wrong!... I'm almost done with all your stories and I just finished Ninja( lol) and Slumberland( super amazing!)... I particularly loved the action in Slumberland and the plot and the idea and the stuff with Danzo and the suave Itachi and cute Kiba and... Well, you can guess by now that I pretty much loved all of it... I'm really looking forward to your new stories ( and the few narusasu I haven't read yet)... Can u please write a sequel for slumberland and maybe (please please please ) for Misery Loves Company aswell? I'd love to read about councilman Naruto and naruto and sasuke living in the future with naruto's child. Or will the Ju live with Sakura and lee instead? And I loved the crazy Erroll-like pigeon too! The flying into stuff was hilarious and i was laughing like crazy imagining them entering the building from the rooftop while following the bird( when rescuing neji and morino) ... Anyways please reply... It always feel odd leaving behind reviews when the author doesnt reply... Ta and good luck... I'm gonna check your friends profile after I'm done with yours...

Halas
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
good job! thanks for sharing!