Reviews for First Time
Roza-Maria chapter 5 . 8/24/2017
2009 ... Wow. Soon 10 years. And you still have new readers lol. I guess it's been too many years to ask you for a next chap, is not it ? It costs nothing to try. It's incredible. You totally grabbed Chuck and Blair. And you have a way of writing these first sexual experiences ... in a very intense way. This fic has just marked me forever.
Ancient Xana of the Old Forest chapter 3 . 2/4/2016
This story means a lot for me! Since it was the first one I read about Chuck and Blair! And then I didnt stop! By now I have read Many Chairs' stories! Thnnnkk u and sometimes, I just come to read it again to have the same first butterflies i did, because of u I discover Gossip Girl! Thhannk you so very much!
Ancient Xana of the Old Forest chapter 5 . 7/19/2015
I would like to have another chapter
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Love this!
Trosev chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
I just found this story, and loved it! Very sexy and very fun... very Chair. Thank you for writing this! I will favorite and follow you so I can read any new stuff!
S.L. Cooper chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
I love chair! I love this story! :)
amy chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
You are an amazing writer . please write more stories like this
love gosssip gir chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
i love your story please write much more of them . thank you
bella chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
love your stories please write :)
bella chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
love your story
coolviolet333 chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
Woah. all i have to say :O ur good lol
CrazyNinjaChicks chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
VERY well written! well done!
ChairLoveK chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
2 thumbs up! :)

I'm loving your work! :)
acctonhold chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
LOVE this story! this line had me cracking up. "Oh please Bass, stop being such a bitch about it," Blair scoffed

Plus, I love the hardcore-in-control chuck mixed with the needy boy we all know he really is underneath. well done!
queenozymandias chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
I think that was a rather fitting, I really adore the way you write. (: