Reviews for With Kid Gloves
munchie19 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I love this, John all flustered and Teyla all flirty.
Camy chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Uh, please tell me that you are going to continue this...it's too freaking cute! I love your voice for John and a flirty Teyla with just enough of that calm and endearing voice of hers.

Thanks!
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Not a fan of AU's becuase usually the characters do not get to all be together and inrteract as much as on the show. BUT this AU allows them to all still get to banter off each other and stay in the character that I love. The chemistry is still there between Rodney and John, the friendshippy one, and the pull between John and Teyla is still there. For this chapter though, Rodney is my favorite.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I love it! It's really cool! I love seeing Rodney with the children! It's so so so not Rodney and I love it! But, all the characters were in character. Very good story! I like seeing Ronon with the children too!
dispatcher652 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Very nic start. I like Rodney taking the blue jello from the kids and John catching him. That was funny.
bsctjclb chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
An interesting twist...I like it. Looking forward to the update.
DaniWilder chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This is a very cute story. My four year old watchs some Atlantis with me and she loves the idea of John and Rodney being at a day care :)

DW
trecebo chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Interesting AU. Very neat the way you segued everyone into other jobs and made it natural feeling.
Passionate Heart chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
cute story! i love the way you put: Aa Bb Cc as the dividers... that was a cute idea! :) now i wanna know what John's father did! what happened? why did his mom leave?

well, cute and fun story! keep up the writing! you've got a talent! :)
johnjoe chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This is different. It is an AU from the normal run of events that the teams usually run into.

Please continue writing more of this, as it was relaxing to read. The tip of the iceberg has been scraped to reveal a larger potential. It is nice to see the really softer side of the team when they are not in disaster mode.

Keep going, as I, for one will continue reading if it is continued.