Reviews for The Painting in the Attic
Neko Grl chapter 1 . 2/17
I haven't even read the next chapter but I need to comment now. HOW did you come up with this ending?! I love it! Hope the rest of your story is just as food. ;)
twibe chapter 42 . 10/3/2014
I've read a few will oc stories lately, and most of them hasn't really been a will oc story, I mean it's been some flirting with the oc and things like that but nothing that really makes it a will oc,, if this really is a will oc, then when are they getting together? Because to me it seems that just like the other stories he will end up with the oc in the very last chapter or he will end up with elisabeth even though its suppose to be a will oc...
twibe chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
I'm confused, wich movie is this?or have you made up your own still fyyy line? Because I don't recognize this, or perhaps I've just forgotten the movies:P
Guest chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
just to let you kow, at the end you put two different dates.
nice story so far, i like it. it's well written and it's not rushed, plus the chapters' length is really enjoyable
rosewolf17 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I absolutely LOVED the introduction to the story. It's so different and straightforward but keeps that friendly mysteriousness to it. Great job!
nobody chapter 42 . 10/13/2012
stall good, i see Jared is showing more of his true a hole self thou.
nobody chapter 35 . 10/13/2012
this one suck big time, WAY too much with un lady like Scarlett in it. Scarlett is not a lady she is a chreeleading B*T*H. other than that this has been a good story.
nobody chapter 14 . 10/11/2012
Ok, it is great so fare. I like this story, that is why I have to ask why dose Joey think that you can hear someone else heart beat by having her hand on his chest? She would of hade to have her ear to his chest to hear it, but she should of not felt his heat beat because he dose not have a heart in his chest. Well, unless she is a vampire she should not hear it.
Kagome Narome chapter 57 . 7/18/2012
Oh...wow...just...wow. that had to be the longest fanfiction ive ever read yet it was one of the best! I spent the last four days reading it and now im off to the sequel. i must say that this story changed a lot of things for me. wonderful job
Ambray chapter 55 . 10/25/2011
What would I like to see in the sequel?

WILL!

Oh my gosh, he better come back quickly. I don't think my heart can take the angst.
Ambray chapter 54 . 10/25/2011
Just another bit of constructive criticism... oh my gosh she has to stop with the repetitive "I don't understand" when people have said things clearer than ice, then she makes them repeat it a million times.. sorry, but it makes her out to be some kind've bimbo and I don't believe that's the kind've character you are trying to create.

Seriously, I understand the topics can be confusing, but when somebody has spelt something out and she asks them to repeat it a million times... as a reader, seeing it happen over and over is incredibly frustrating.
Ambray chapter 36 . 10/25/2011
Wowzers. That was a hot and heavy scene, if I do say so myself. I need a fan!

One bit of constructive criticism for you, which is something that is just starting to annoy me, is the fact that nearly every single conversation these characters have, they always cut each other's sentences off.

I understand they have tempers and whatnot, by reading that every single time.. it's just starting to become annoying and I'm begging for them to let the other person finish speaking FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Otherwise, I'm loving this story so far. :)
Iland Girl chapter 50 . 10/7/2011
OK, now I normally like to review at the very end of a story, but Holy Mother Mary, this is the LONGEST story I have read in a VERY long time!

OK, where to start?

Alright, let us see...Oh here.

The plot is actually very good, I admit I was a little shifty when yous tarted to bring in the Greek Gods and Goddesses, and I am a little shifty about the Jo being the heir to Balder. I do love strong heroine's very VERY much, but I think that maybe Joey should not have been THAT special. Im not saying its bad, but I am a little turned off by her advantage over everyone.

Your writing style is very advanced, and I love it, but you tend to put a lot of detail into your work, almost too much. Try not to put too much in, because I find myself, and even a friend, skipping or skimming your very long paragraphs because we know it is only a giant description.

I know not everyone is the same, but I rather know what a character is thinking, or about what is taking place rather than what a character looks like and what they are wearing every single time they change their outfit. I think you described Circe's face about twenty times, which is OK, but I tend to skip the paragraph if I start reading about her again.

Its not that your detail is bad, but it is repetitive, (I cant believe I'm saying this to ANYONE but...) maybe you should put a tiny bit less detail into your stories. It's alright to have this ridiculously long chapter, but you must try not to repeat yourself, unless it is actually building dramatic affect. It will let your story flow smoother, otherwise people will sometimes drag themselves out of the sentence and think 'hmmm, she's said this before'...or something along those lines...

Your characters are very nice. I did get a little irked that everyone except Bootstrap seemed to like her at first, buuut then I got more into the story and started to like her character.

Let me rephrase that: I wanna bash Joey's head in as a person, but as a character I think she's pretty well balanced.

Jared is pretty good too, though he's more of a minor character, I like how you made him a plot devise.

I also love your boldness to kill off Will, of all people. I kind of saw it coming though, since someone would have to run the Flying Dutchman in Will's place. What a way to motivate Joey, save her love of her life.

I also like your little hints and clues to everything, I personally think that all the characters were pretty much in character, and I don't think anyone was truly OOC at all really, in fact the only thing that truly truly irks me is all the damn writing! Did you know I have been reading this for three days straight? Off a freakin I-phone for heaven sake! My eyes will never be the same!

Alright, I haven't actually read The Valley of Flames yet, but I will, and to be honest, you've inspired me to write my own POTC story. I tried writing one a while back, but it sucked so I'm gunna go with a new angle.

Thank you for posting this story, and thank you for taking your time to read this review. I hope I did not offend you in any way, and if I come off rude, please let me know.

Bai bai

Kiwi~chan
RaijuBlue chapter 20 . 9/16/2011
i just want to leave a quick review to say that I'm halfway through (or so) and absolutely loving this story! It's so creative and you write so well and Joey, though a little irritating sometimes, is kickass on the whole.

And Will has a big part, that is also of course a huge benefit ;]

I am really enjoying this though, finding it hard to tear myself away!
Ryn of Magic chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Ilove the beging. It's really good. Really, really,really good.