Reviews for Return to the Western Plains
analogandblacktea chapter 1 . 8/18
I must say, this is one of the best Sesshoumaru x OC story that I've read! I finished Two Demons and Chap. 19 of this Return to the Western Plains and I must say, this is one veryyyy veryyy slow burn story so far. But undeniably well written. The stories and characters are great. But really, will Sesshomaru and Lenezma ever going to happen in this tale? Please continue! I checked and your last update is 2014 HUHU please don't leave it like this! I hope to discover what will happen next, there's so much more to know! I'm really hoping the father is Sesshomaru but yeah, it's the fox, isn't it? :( I really really like your story! If you're continuing this story on other websites please let me know! I would be glad to follow! :)
flowermanga chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
I've favorited the story before this and I've followed this story, however I'm not going to begin reading it until it gets a more recent update... I look forward to when it does! Please continue to write this story, I like the way you've crafted your OCs :)
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
Sooooo sorry! Been so busy! Letin you know you have not lost me as a reader. Life has just been throwing really heavy rocks at me is all. lol :)
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
Wow what a fight! lol ;) Looking forward to chap 17.
bonitalito chapter 15 . 6/8/2014
I'm so confused! I found your story but what happend to Rin? Who are the twins father? And will she and shessimuru ever get together?
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
What the heck? There are two of her now? lol
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 14 . 4/9/2014
Almost made me frackin cry! lol sorry for the late review. :)
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
Hope she does return to him. :( So sorry for the late update. Work again has my full focus. lol
Guest chapter 12 . 3/20/2014
Waaaahhhhh! Sad chapter! I want Sesssomaru to be their daddy so bad. He deserves them! :( Please update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr 2 days left please sign
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Angel-Of-Life1990 chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
Wow! This story is by far one of my favorites! Your so amazing with words it's like I'm practically there! Ohh I just can't wait for Len and Sesshomaru to get back together! I'll be waiting for the next one! :)
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
Wow. So sorry for the late review! Loved the chap! :)
nikichan chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
What happened to Rin? Where is she?
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
Looking forward to finding out what happens next! :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »