Reviews for The Diary Of A Boy In Love
Dobeli chapter 22 . 2/27
The story of the daily life of a boy deeply in love. The plot was simple, in the sense that we knew the story of Holy Roman Empire, but the execution was perfect. The voice of the protagonist showed his youth, and it's dificult to write from a child's perspective. I was really amazed at how well you transmited his feelings, ambitions and worries. In three words, this fic was Poignant. Bittersweet. Lovely. I laught, and I cried many times. I loved the ending, but I must admit that I would have liked it event if it was different, because what I loved was how you wrote it. Thank you. Tank you. Thank you. A big hug for you :)
Fuck you
XxCarolinxX chapter 22 . 12/9/2014
No way that was a lame ending! That was the cutest ending I could never think of!

Italia and HRE is my hetalia OTP and I was so happy I found this fic. It's cute, heartbreaking and funny all at the same time!

Please continue to write more fics!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
Thank you so much for writing this. After hearing my friend tell me that Italy and HRE were an "annoying" couple, this is just what I need. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D
Usecreaver chapter 22 . 8/11/2014
I have such an urge to hear Holy Roman Empire's Marukaite Chikyuu, so I hear it and... it torments me.

I love how you write it. I almost cried. Oh, the bittersweet of their love story is, how should I said it? Cute? Oh, I simply love their innocence.

I love your idea bout journal. You did it very well, in such a style, I love this story, sooo much.

Thanks for made such a sweet, melting story. I love you.
gummyninjagirl01 chapter 22 . 8/2/2014
OMG THIS STORY IS ABSOFREAKINMAZING I LOVE HRE X ITALY IT'S NY OTP AND I LOVE THIS STORY AND I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING IT AND IT ALSO GIVES ME AN IDEA OF WHAT LOVE IS LIKE (because I never fell in love before XD)
xLittleFoolx chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
...so precious! *fangirling with emotional tears* "She is my world" kyaaa my fav chappie so far for sure
xLittleFoolx chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
Cor this kid is just too friggin cute! Mon Dieu!
PhoenixTears21 chapter 22 . 4/30/2014
it was not a lame ending i love the holy roman empire with italy! and how you ended it most of all
whitealmond chapter 22 . 3/31/2014
GOD DAMN IT YOU MADE ME CRY. THE LAST TWO WORDS WERE F-ING BRILLIANT TT_TT
akhil chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
OnLyMinO chapter 22 . 12/4/2013
No, it's not lame, it's sweet.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/14/2013
Aw, Journal! You are the most loyal thing EVAAHH!
Clavemien Nigram Rosa chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
Sweet and sad

Love 3
BigSisterUkraine chapter 22 . 6/4/2013
Awwwwwww! I love it sooo much! Thank you for a wonderful story! I love it soo much! 3 Your as Prussia would say "AWSOME!"