Reviews for Ruthless
Lucy chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
I love the Ellie chronicles and the tomorrow series, I can't wait for next update! This is exactly how I think John Marsden would write his Books :)
yankeealpha chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
Keep going, don't worry about the pauses it'll keep the story fresh. Just remember to keep up with all the story threads or you will start to make mistakes.
potterlol chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
great story! keep writing plz thanks!
Beserked2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I like the way Gavin's acting. It's very in-character BUT I don't think he'd be angry at sharing a house with Lee and his siblings. He loves Lee and he'd love having Lee's siblings around. It's something I think Gavin's always deserved and secretly wanted - a big family. I do agree that he'd be sh!tty Ellie stole the farm though. Good cliffy lol.
lol chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
really good story, i love it plz keep writing thx!
Qkrizty chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
Just letting you know that im still waiting and happy to read your story if you ever are able to continue it!
Kallipop chapter 9 . 1/20/2011
I'm willing :)
lilypadandprongs4eva chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
i'm just re-reading this, i swear i've reviewed before but i found something that doesn't exactly make sense. how can ellie and bronte be in the same class if she's in wirrawee and ellie's in stratton? from the books, it doesn't seem that its possible to commute that distance, otherwise lee would have done it probably. otherwise, nice beginning to the story and dramatic ending!
reviewer chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
i love this story so far, you are so good at being ellie!

I hope Lee gets better, I would love to see him and Ellie as a couple...

and its ok that you cant update.. i know how you feel
ChaR17 chapter 7 . 4/16/2010
Its really good! Please update soon! -Charlotte
Emma chapter 6 . 3/5/2010
i love write more, i actually came looking for a forth ellie cronical. its been awhile since i read the books but a recently gor my friend into them. as much as i love what youve writen i was hoping for a bit more of the ellie and lee relationship.
caniGou chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
great story! am really enjoying it :) keep going please !
megg chapter 1 . 12/19/2009

i would kind of put it this way, except i would have her take that special thing instead of repeating.

i seriously hope he makes another book, im just so edgy to read something that i've read the series 3 times now.

im up to page 56 and this is the 4th time. it must sound boring but im so attracted to them.

i havnt really enjoyed reading till my teacher told me i would like these books, now im addicted!
Rock-Mock chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
brilliant absolutely brilliant!

When i was reading this i seriously thought that John Marsden should get your ideas and then him write this book.

You are fantastic writer.
shaun2711 chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
absolutly brilliant

you have really captured the essence of the book

my only critisism is that you seem to jump from one hard hitting idea to another without much neutral ground which i found ellie doing a lot

between the action there were pauses gaps and areas of low key information that allowed the reader to grasp the meaning of the text

other than this it is a brilliant fanfic

congrats and looking forward to more