Reviews for Do they, Sonny? Do they really?
Linzy 33 chapter 18 . 5/13/2013
please add to the story it is soooooooo good
thelonelystars chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
Two years later and I'm still waiting for an update. :( is it time for me to give up hope.
KarinaJensen15 chapter 18 . 2/25/2013
Keep writing :)
CDC chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
actually you destroyed the moment.. :( never expecting that.. oh well :)
Steph chapter 18 . 5/5/2012
This is just too awesome! You're so talented... I hope you finish it soon :)
Veronica101 chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
I swear this story is illegal to stop being written! So plz plz plz update! It's been like a year literally! How can u even end a story with let me go? I'll just cry myself to death! U've gotta continue! for all ur fans? PLZ!
siobhan.22 chapter 18 . 4/8/2012
Good story, please continue
skipper12hopper chapter 18 . 3/14/2012
OMG this is such an AMAZING story

Please please please update soon!

I only review storys that touch my heart and even though I read hundreads of stories, yours is the third I have updated!

Update soon please,

thanks so much for writing this amazing story! 3
channylover75 chapter 18 . 2/3/2012
This was the first fanfic I ever read, so for some reason I read it over and over again. But I would LOVE for u to FINISH THE DAMN STORY! U have writing talent, so PLEASE continue! Please?

And really and truly, u need to hurry the fuck up and I don't think that ur gonna continue. Bc u could have had some time, even a few hours to sit ur ass down a write like 3 chs!

I'm not trying to be mean, but I first read this stories a few YEARS ago, and it still hasn't benn updated. U surly c how this can be freakin frustrating, rite? So… PLEAE FICKING UPDATE SOON! :) ;) :(

-Sophia

PS. PLEASE don't break up Channy?
HardlyBreathing chapter 18 . 2/1/2012
I LOVE the story! Update soon! And don't break up Channy! Nooo! They worked so hard and went through so much! Ahhhhhhhhh!
Rizie chapter 9 . 1/19/2012
You are one good writer

The plot is very good

the characters have been a little out of usual stuff we know them for.

At the moment on chapter nine and loving it
Rizie chapter 9 . 1/19/2012
You are one good writer

The plot is very good

the characters have been a little out of usual stuff we know them for.

At the moment on chapter nine and loving it
Veronica101 chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
I LUV THIS STORY! And how u put the thing Chad said at the prom thing 'do they, Sonny? do they really' THIS STORY IS PURE GENIUS!
dandandaniel chapter 18 . 11/2/2011
Omg, your such a good writer! I love this story so much! :D
playswithsquirrels28 chapter 18 . 10/24/2011
I LOVE this story! The best one ive read. CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE.. (ahhh so Excited):DD