Reviews for Do they, Sonny? Do they really?
timelords-wizards-winchesters chapter 20 . 6/23
I am totally in love with this story it's soooo great!
I want more chapter 20 . 1/19
Please write more of this great story! I love it! I really don't want it to end in a cliffy like this! I want to know what happens with jade and chad, how is chads reaction? Please update!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 20 . 1/13
For the first 18 chapters this fanfic really got me. It is so brilliant. So cute, so fluffy, and so real. You nailed their characters, their emotions, and mostly just about everything. The last two chapters caught me pretty off guard though. I'll try to adjust, but I think since it took so long to update the 19th chapter, I can guess that you basically lost and posted a chapter to just please the fans. Even if that chapter doesn't fit with everything else that was going on in the present.

I understand what it's like to lose interest in a story, no matter how awesome it is. But I'd just like to thank you for this fanfic. Because there were a million parts I will always treasure. It's a very special fanfic. Would always love a sweet ending though, considering how the real show ended...

Anyways thank you and I love you! :p
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 8 . 1/11
That was so awesome. It was so cute and BAM! Haha
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 4 . 1/11
Wow! That was so in character, and brilliant! I absolutely love this show, and this fanfic is just genius! Cannot wait to read more :)
AngelaCriss070589 chapter 20 . 1/6
Write more soon please
lalacat107 chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
That was so cute! I enjoyed this chapter!
AlliPaige chapter 20 . 12/4/2014
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I have read supernatural fanfiction with less drama
ImAliAndImFabulous0218 chapter 20 . 11/26/2014
O.O Dat last sentence doe...
I can't wait to see what happens next - I'm really excited! :D Great chap!
4223marilyn chapter 20 . 11/26/2014
YAAAASSSSSSS! ...I mean it was a'ight... . ... AWWWW WHO AM I KIDDING I LOVED IT XD cant wait for the next chapter :)
DRAMA AND COMEDY-DRAMEDY chapter 19 . 10/24/2014
I don't get the last bit and this is really sad and emotional almost as sad as when Sonny broke up with Chad.
story.writer8 chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
Nonononoononon u must update this. now! It's the biggest cliffhanger I have ever read omfg please. Just one more chapter!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/4/2014
could you please just finish this story? i really want to know what happens nexttttt
TheHungerGames321 chapter 19 . 9/7/2014