Reviews for Pandemonuim
Ancolie chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This is lovely and ever-so-bittersweet, and captures the descent into madness and post-traumatic stress nicely. Seems like a good time to head for a door in Niben Bay, huh?
Anon chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Awesome little bite here ... I can see her going on to becoming Duchess of Dementia, then after Sheogorath dies ... sigh. More responsibility.
MythicElf chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
So *deliciously* emo! I loved how her short-lived moments of peace were crushed and lead her further to insanity.

Sheogorath would LOVE this chick.
Zanna-chan chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
this is a beautiful fic

i'm sad now..
MildredJosephine chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Whoa! I so wish you could write a more detailed story following this character. Your imagery is brilliant... the way you contrast the heat of Oblivion to the coldness of the Brotherhood. Very powerful. I've always wondered a believable story where a hero who does good things for no reason could also be or turn into an assassin. But you really make us feel her desperation to just get it out of her head.
Leonette chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I love this! A wonderful account of the Champion of Cyrodiil descending into madness. It's really well described and very belieavable, as you said in the author's notes. I'm surprised other people haven't done this sort of thing.

Turning to the Dark Brotherhood for solace is also a good touch. A real fall from being a champion. Leaving the ending hanging was great because I think most can guess what'll happen!

Great job for your first Oblivion fanfic (it is, isn't it?).
Astarel chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
That's amazing. You describe her state of mind so well... I couldn't help but feel sad. fav'ed.
VoiDreamer chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Really really well done with this fic - a real sense of the character in a very psychological sort of way (loved it!). Wonderfully written!

Best of luck on any future work!
roflmort chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
poor soul. :(

good one-shot, though. :)
Eyvindr chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This is pretty good!

This was exactly as I thought my character could feel while I was playing the game for the first time. It was really interesting to read it in a fic!
Kristen chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Nice. It helps explain why (in my game anyway) the same Hero who saves the Empire also goes around stealing and murdering. Very good oneshot.
Rastaban Bright chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
This is excellent, I always wondered what mental trauma my character would be going through after everything, it's interesting to read another person's take.

Excellently written.

Ark
xlizzeth chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
lovely. A really nice little oneshot.

And that last line 'and slow, the sound of oblivion starts up again' was a really fitting way to finish it off, kind of haunting.
Cyprith chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
O.O

Okay. I didn't want to stalk you, but I might have to. You write far to well for me to potentially forget about you. :)

And I think it can be classified as romance... then again, all we're really seeing is the horrible aftermath of romance. So maybe not. XD