Reviews for Elegy
Gerardfan chapter 1 . 1/25
You made me cry, but it's a good story.
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Aw that was so sad
NumberOneMGGfan chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I'm not sure if this was done for creative reasons that I'm forgetting I've read about. But in cannon she was born in 1970. Please don't shoot me if you have explained this already. That aside, this is beautiful. So sad. But beautiful. I love that Aaron is still so faithful and loving toward her. I feel like this is a reaction that would appear in cannon. Great job!
Storm-SA chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Bring the tissues! I saw your banner but it should come with a box of tissues. Very sad. Very emotional. Seriously, do you have to be such a good writer?
Syfja chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Jesus that hurt so much. I was like okay I'm ready as I started reading... Still...
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Why do I feel like I want to cry my eyes out. As much as I hate reading stories like this cos I feel so depressed and feel like I'm gonna cry at the slightest thing, I can't help but read them and think about them all day. I haven't finished reading Departing Sun cos I couldn't stop crying and I don't think my heart could take it. Anyway, when I first looked at this, for a minute I thought hotch was gang to see Hayley,then I seen that Garcia went to the grave, and I don't see pen going to visit her,then I knew it was Emily. I think te thing that set me off, was when they got married when they were doing her last rights( god, that lump in my throat is coming back : ( !) and then when hotch said happy anniversary at the end. So sad, but excellently written, especially as it got me to cry and I ain't one to cry. Well done
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
:( So sad! I really don't know what to say apart from it was amazing written but I'm glad this is not how the hours really ends! :(
FranTheBartender chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
You always amaze me with your stories They are so detailed and I always feel that I am standing right next to the characters. After reading this and it's companion piece I had honest to God tears streaming down my face, and let me tell you when your sitting outside surrounded by friends with your laptop and suddenly you start crying they get a little freaked out. But I loved this story and I love all your other criminal minds stories. Keep up the good work.

Charlie :)
FANCM12 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This is an excellent fanfic story. I really enjoyed it. Keep up the great work!
AlpineHolly chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Oh my gosh this was so so so sad I cried all the way through, great writing though I must say.

I didn't read the original Hours but following this now so looking forward to the happy ending story.
ohmyhotch chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Ummm wow! Poor poor Hotch! This made me cry so hard! One of the few stories to ever do that. Haha you're an amazing writer :)
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
you did a good job on this one... but im glad that in the main universe they live happily ever after... this one had me in tears...
abunnymom chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I read this in sequence (after reading Girl and The Hours) and it really has a huge emotional punch. I liked the details about Hotch and Richard Prentiss becoming friends. I liked how Hotch and Elizabeth Prentiss have enough of a connection where he is able to offer some comfort to her. And it seems very in character for Hotch to have such deep and enduring feelings - particularly when Girl is taken into account. She was clearly The One.
Ileana22 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I don't know how many times I've read this story, it can still make me cry. You have got a talent to make people laugh, or cry. You can deliver any emotion and that's what I love about anything you write. It's unnecessary to say that this story is beautifully written, as always

Looking forward to a Girl update :)
Em MD chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Too sad!

Even I have missed the tears. But beautiful.

Congratulations.