Reviews for Impeccable
ArtemisMoon chapter 1 . 9/28
So as I have been reading stories off and on again, I read this one and really enjoyed it. Amazon, being creepy, somehow knew I guess and suggested your book! I wasn’t sure if I should be worried or impressed LOL...but since I like your work so much, I ordered it. Should be here tomorrow I think. I am really looking forward to seeing what you did with this story. And I see you have a sequel coming out soon. Good for you for publishing!
Rokizol chapter 100 . 6/7
I honestly wish you would give us a ONESHOT... after this. Sort of like an epilogue...
Rokizol chapter 100 . 6/7
You are AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
Rokizol chapter 99 . 6/7
I am speechless! Honestly, as a writer you are unreal! This is so YOU! All this emotions that you stirred in me while reading this awesome story... thank you, thank you, THANK YOU FOR THIS!
Rokizol chapter 1 . 6/7
This story is so sweet!
Samiris chapter 100 . 4/14
I wonder how you can make me want MORE of all your stories! Thanks for writing
lara5170 chapter 100 . 3/7
I wish there was more.
AnimePunk23 chapter 100 . 3/7
cute story
Airee Ichinose chapter 1 . 2/10
I really love your story. It was interesting to see sesshomaru in a different light. However, it’s quite hard to picture the oh so high and mighty lord sesshomaru as a butler. I really do love the story and how you portrayed the characters.
StarryKnight565 chapter 100 . 1/22
*sigh* That was some good story right there. Thanks for the tears and laughs. Again. I had to come re-read it before your book came out, and it still hit me right in the feels even after reading it so many times. You, Forthright, are a timeless classic that I hope will continue for a long time. Thanks again
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 100 . 12/21/2017
OMG I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH! I really love how Kagome upset Sesshoumaru's plan to woo her and wed her by just freeing him!
Shinigami Miroku chapter 100 . 5/20/2017
At first I kind of expected him to be some Valkenheyn-like butler (look up BlazBlue, if you don't know what I mean) with simple, total devotion to his mistress. But then I thought, "This is Sesshomaru, for crying out loud! Lord. Freakin'. Sesshomaru. He doesn't submit!" And then it all made sense - he was forced into it. I feel really bad about what happened to Rin, being forced to "marry" that sick priest and living a really short life with naught but the presence of Sesshomaru to comfort her; she'd have been saddened to the point of death if she knew what then happened to her Lord Sesshomaru.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 100 . 2/21/2017
Yay! This was a perfect Valentine's day story, you're amazing! I love how you presented Sesshoumaru, it was perfect and this was a really nice AU fic in addition!Thanks so much for writing!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 100 . 2/21/2017