Reviews for Understanding
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I love your writing. Mikey is definitely smarter then Raph gives him credit for. Lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Yay! Sensitive mikey! I love it when stories make mikey smarter than he appears to eb
ducky mikey chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Duuhh,Mikey is of course that good :)
rosepetal21 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Love this, I know what it's like to feel claustrophobic, it took me years to accept it, until i got stuck in a bathroom once because i forgot which way the locked worked, and completely freak. lol love this fic
Shimbashi chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Wonderful!
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Great job with this :)
emmelienxd chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Feeeed me igor ;D phahaha love it!
GonkhNation chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Mikey is such a sweetheart in this! Sure he comes off as a bit of a dork sometimes, but he pulls through when you need him. Ay Case? I love these friendship type stories, especially when they're so well written like yours. That was a great read.
animegirl9894 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
i always knew that mickey was smart
Rad chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I usually don't pay attention to Casey... I wander around when it comes to TMNT fics; some people just type whatever comes and they don't have much plot. While your fic was short, it was really great! I loved that you picked out a way for Casey and Mikey to interact and I think you did a great job!

Constructive crit: "Chuckling, Mikey set about diverting his friends attention as best he could." It should be "friend's attention."

* Rad
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This was such a lovely story and a delight to read! There aren't enough Casey stories out there but you did a wonderful job trying to patch that void with this fic. I really do like the idea of Casey being claustrophobic since that was mentioned in the first movie. Cute fic!
RenaRoo chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
It's not often that I can say I absolutely love something in the first few lines of a story. This was one of the wonderful exceptions that I could tell from the beginning was going to be amazing.

I was so glad to be proven right!

The characterization of both Mike and Casey was beyond on par. I felt nostalgia sinking in with classic claustrophobic Casey and the innocent but far from ludicrously stupid Michelangelo.

The situation and reactions were believable and the relationship, which I have never seen much of in fanfics, was inventive and fun.

I greatly enjoyed this story! Great work!

Turtlefreak121
Songbird21 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Lol. Nicely done. :) And it's nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks Mikey pretends to be less intelligent than he really is. :)
Cocomon chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Wow... Casey caustraphobic... that actually kind of makes sense! Very smart idea. Or does is he actually? Meh, I can't remember. Still, I liked it heaps. Mikey was perfectly in character, and I love how you displayed his deeper side, although I would have figure Casey not to have been bothered by Mikey that much, seeing as they both act with the same cute dumbness and see each other as big bro/little bro (mikey obviously the little bro)... But meh. It was interesting anyways. :D
SubtleBubbles chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
That was so sweet! People usualy think Mikey is shallow and stuff, but the poor dude doesn't get enough credit... Loved it

-GreenPeace49