Reviews for Understanding
roxygoth chapter 1 . 8/1
This was really cool. You hardly ever see Casey and Mikey interaction. Well done, Roxy
I love this
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
What's the matter with Bon Jovi Casey?! But anyway, this chapter was great and touching:) Good job!
bookworm563 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Yay! I love Casey and Mikey interaction! Amazicng work! See ya!;)
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Squee! Great story, and I LOVE it! So perfectly Mikey, and unlike Casey, I love his taste in music. He's so understanding and always knows how to make the best of a situation. Gotta love the goofball.
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I love your writing. Mikey is definitely smarter then Raph gives him credit for. Lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Yay! Sensitive mikey! I love it when stories make mikey smarter than he appears to eb
ducky mikey chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Duuhh,Mikey is of course that good :)
rosepetal21 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Love this, I know what it's like to feel claustrophobic, it took me years to accept it, until i got stuck in a bathroom once because i forgot which way the locked worked, and completely freak. lol love this fic
Shimbashi chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Great job with this :)
emmelienxd chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Feeeed me igor ;D phahaha love it!
GonkhNation chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Mikey is such a sweetheart in this! Sure he comes off as a bit of a dork sometimes, but he pulls through when you need him. Ay Case? I love these friendship type stories, especially when they're so well written like yours. That was a great read.
animegirl9894 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
i always knew that mickey was smart
Rad chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I usually don't pay attention to Casey... I wander around when it comes to TMNT fics; some people just type whatever comes and they don't have much plot. While your fic was short, it was really great! I loved that you picked out a way for Casey and Mikey to interact and I think you did a great job!

Constructive crit: "Chuckling, Mikey set about diverting his friends attention as best he could." It should be "friend's attention."

~*~ Rad