Reviews for Balance
AJ Granger chapter 19 . 8/8
Would have liked a glimpse of him meeting Bianca, or planning to see her. She may even remember the odd stranger who asked her to shimmer twice while holding an odd coin and then kissed her check in thanks.

I do like the last scene. Perfect Henry comment, and Chris and Wyatt's reactions along with the other "Halliwell" men is rather interesting. You don't see scenes like that much.
brightflare chapter 19 . 5/27
Excellent story!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/25/2014
That was a great story ! thank you !
The Founder chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
Princess Lena aka Lady Kittuna chapter 19 . 7/15/2012
The men threatening the girl's date. Classic. My aunt Carry and her daughter KK did the threatening with my dates.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 19 . 5/6/2012
i can't recall how many times i've read this fic, and that ending is still beyond awesome! someone should write a collection of one-shots about the halliwell sons and spouses who help each other in chasing away potential boyfriends!
sexy Seren chapter 19 . 4/17/2012
PardoxPixie chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Loving the story. I was getting a bit tired of trying to find something, finally went back and looked and ones I'd marked to read at a later date, and voila, here I am.

Problem in this chapter, though. When Prue & Piper are talking there comes a point where it says "Piper didn't know what to think, this was horrible, and she owed her babies life to Bianca?" Piper was referring to Chris, and at this point in time she was unaware that Chris was her son. I feared you might continue to make this error, as I've seen with some authors forgetting where they are in their own story, but thankfully I noticed it corrected in later paragraphs.
KW2009 chapter 19 . 10/16/2011
Love this!
Laesk chapter 19 . 10/9/2011
nice. a good story, thank you
UltimateLoveStorys chapter 19 . 8/19/2011
loved the story! it rocked my socks :D XD
RetickLover chapter 19 . 7/14/2011
I loved this story. it was great. the ending just had me smiling like mad xD
Misa3000 chapter 19 . 6/12/2011
Love this story! Amazing, amazing ending! Just keep imagining the last scene with all the men intimidating the poor jock! So funny... :)
tinuviel21 chapter 19 . 6/24/2010
Brilliant story an the ending as so funny! Great!
Dream's Abyss chapter 19 . 4/29/2010
That was a funny ending. It was a good way to end it without being too heavy.