Reviews for The Art of Seduction
Ellce chapter 11 . 10/19
I'm on chapter 11 but, even though you finished this forever ago, there are some things that bother me too much to not comment. why is there no magic? If you weren't going to include it or make it an AU you should of said so, instead I'm left confused as to why they have to clean dusty rooms, don't go to the nurse if they are sick, and can enter each other's rooms. Also, does no dress code exist? Because last I checked they had to wear robes. Besides these blaring plot holes and lack of explanation the story really well written and I hope to finish it soon.
UnicornErica chapter 30 . 10/6
the song Starving by Hailee Steinfield would be perfect for this :) just look at the lyrics
hpdude-4life chapter 4 . 8/21
Oh my.
hpdude-4life chapter 3 . 8/21
I'm too hot! Hot damn!
That was fire.
This is SOOO good! One of the best fan fictions I've read!
Ahhh! I love this fic so much! Scorose is my OTP
Rosewithoutthorn chapter 17 . 7/11
I love this story so much. I was noticing you would say "scorpius was going to come himself" but the correct word was "cum" just thought you might want to know Love this story so much
Oh my God I FRICKIN loved it! Would've really liked to see more of Albus' life though...
VioletStorm2004 chapter 30 . 5/27
Oh my god this story was absolutely amazing, the twists and turns, the romance, the cringed XD, the laughs... I am sad that this story is ending but I am glad that it's ending happy (unlike the other ones I've read..) Keep up the good work. You are an amazing writer. :)
Hermi chapter 30 . 5/17
The BEST fanfic ever. The end is so good. You gave it your all that much is obvious. :D
Sarah chapter 18 . 5/15
Very rarely do I enjoy reading fanfiction so much. You are extremely talented. I love this story and the slow build ups.
martinora chapter 30 . 5/11
This would have been much better if you got their ages and timing appropriate. Like, scorpious got expelled during his 6th year yet during that same exact year rose graduated? Also at the beginning you mention that it would be rose's and albus' last year and at the middle of the story you mention it's their sixth! That somehow kept bothering me. It was also slightly confusing and too away from your main plot.
Sunshineshaa chapter 30 . 4/7
Very very well written. Amazing plot for all scorose lovers
Really nice work its fun to read
Hannah.hopes chapter 30 . 2/17
You probably won't see this as it's literally been 5 years since this was posted but OMG ! It's PHENOMENAL. Seriously thank you for this masterpiece. 3
1,168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »