Reviews for The Art of Seduction
FieldHockey chapter 30 . 3/22
Wow this just set the bar super high for ql the other scorose fanfics I'm going to read... Awesome job!
hop chapter 30 . 11/26/2014
First part was nice, weird and sexy, after that. Disgusting...
anon chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
Wow, James sure as hell is a good cousin.
blueice2449 chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
It kinda disturbs me that teens are already being bedded and using other people for pleasure.
abcd-hp chapter 30 . 7/9/2014
Hi I liked this. Liked how you put more Scorpius' pov than Rose'. There were several confusing mistakes in this story like how ron was present during the bondage scene then James at hogwarts, and why does Hermoine calls draco by his first name? And then the rules of the dare kept changing, the detention part and many many more confusing stuff but anyway I liked this Thanks for writing.
Cookie chapter 26 . 6/14/2014
Merlin's vagina?
Cookie chapter 14 . 6/13/2014
Why does it say inches if they are British?
Cookie chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
Why don't they ever use their wands?
Cookie chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
Anna had showed up?
Guest chapter 30 . 4/26/2014
Cool story! I liked it a lot, and have you ever thought of doing one-shot spin-offs about this? Like Hermoine and Rose talking about her situation in which she was found with Scorpius, or Rose and Albus talking about the dare in hindsight
xkeepitupx chapter 30 . 3/31/2014
it started out as a harmless dear and a tipicle yet fun fanfic then to the Albus and veronica thing to the anna thing to the nott thing, not to mention the detals. this fic is absalutly crazy but befinetly amazing. i dont do it justis in this review.
xkeepitupx chapter 17 . 3/26/2014
what what what what
Nitschei chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
Being more interestingggg!
lve it!
Nitschei chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Cool! It reminds me about dare of my group when we was Senior High. The day was Valentine. We made some chocolates. We put a part of sour orange inside it. Then, we must gave it for boys whom we choose randomly. a boy to one of us . We didn't know them well cuz' they in the other class. but the challenge must completed.
in the end, we didn't give the sore chocolates for them. before we packed it, we tasted first. And you know what? the chocolates is very unique taste and delecious. so, the chocolates was consumed by us.
just because u said so chapter 30 . 2/26/2014
I really loved the beginning and their witty conversations! But chapter by chapter it got more complicated and confusing and for my taste way to difficult... I just read on cause your writing-style is fantastic;) next time you could maybe write sth lighter, more like the beginning:)
1,143 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »