Reviews for Home, Home on the Range
Velvet Ice Tea chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I wanted to say... thank you for writing this gem. It absolutely made my day and brought a smile to my face - especially when the weather outside my window is all stormy-cloudy, gloomy and generally depressing. The only complaint is that Ashley isn't that prepubescent... but don't let that bother you, because after all, it's all written from Leon's point of view!
ResidentZelda chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
When Leon said that he may bash his head to the floor and pass out, I was rolling on the floor laughing!

Imagining ashley in that outfit gave me an eye twich o.e
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I feel bad for Leon. He does deserve a vacation.
slouchingtyger chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I actually like Ashley, but aside from the Ashley-bashing that bothered me a little, I still managed to find this funny. You've done a great job capturing the feelings of most people who play the game, i.e. 'Ashley's annoying, Merchant's a creep, etc.' I also like your writing style and characterization. Good work.
Sihayya22 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
LMAO. I LOVE this. Very well-written and crack me up, and it IS SO Leon too.

Thanks for making me LOL, it's been awhile since I get to smile over a fan fic :)
Fan Fan Girl chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I can hear your voice when I read this... it scares me.

But I loled. Out loud. While laughing. Multiple times! Leon is so emo . Everybody hates him, the poor guy. That was funny... so write more soon!
Angel-Chan chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
THIS IS STILL KIND OF GREAT.

And that ending line? Amazing. You and your humor-though I need to smack contractions into you! Hehehehe.