Reviews for Teen Titans Chatroom love is in the air
Ava Miranda Dakedavra chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
NO WAY DON'T BREAK THEM UP I HATE JINX EMILYSNOWXKIDFLASH! If you break them up you're a crazy crazy mad person!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/13/2009
You did the fish thingy!

Heheheh...twit...

Who knew Emily was so good at drawing! LOL! Le Blanc was so funny!

I prefer Kid Flash/Jinx. (No offence to Emily obviously)

Keep Writing!
paintedwonders chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
WOW! that was a mazing! i loved your humor in this story. You are gifted. (bow down,bow down) I can't wait to click on the next chapter! XD

-paintedwonders
Dim666 chapter 24 . 8/25/2009
Worst of the chapters.

Anyway, it was nice knowing you hadn't been shot, (just kidding)

Cant w8 4 next chptr(and for those of you who couldn't read that it said: Can't wait for next chapter)
FrivolousFlare chapter 24 . 8/24/2009
That was hilarious! They all got kicked out!

GOTH BOY RETURNS! AARRGGHH!

Like, LOL!

That was a long chapter and it was very good! I can't wait to read the next and I hope you get your 100 reviews!

Keep Writing!
Tori chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This is so cute and hilarious.

Good job!
Ava Miranda Dakedavra chapter 24 . 8/21/2009
Yay! You used my idea!...partially...oh well, it was still a-w-e-s-o-m-e AWESOME
BlazingStorm chapter 24 . 8/20/2009
That was great! It was very funny. Keep writing!
Star of Airdrie chapter 23 . 8/20/2009
camping... always fun, uh, at least interesting!

I love the Spongebob camping episode - it is pretty much my favorite.

good job!

LJ
starpower01 chapter 22 . 8/19/2009
I would love to see what happens when suddenly slade kidnaps starfire! Just to put more action into the story for fun! Or maybe jealousy can go too! hope you take these ideas and use them! :)
Starpower01 chapter 22 . 8/19/2009
I love this story, my eyes are glued to it ever since I began, so many interesting things happen!
fanficlover chapter 20 . 8/19/2009
this story is really great! I can't wait to see what happens next. if anyone is reading this right now, be sure to read this story! I hope more romance comes but more from raven, yeah a lot of characters in there, its always hard to fit everyone in equally! I love the pairs though!
Teentitanslover chapter 20 . 8/19/2009
I love this story, it is really one of my favs!
Starpower01 chapter 19 . 8/19/2009
Wow! I am really loving the story so far!I hope later on in the story we will hear more of Kole and Aqualad, and Cyborg and Bumblebee! I love the way you put the chat into this, it makes it much more interesting that way! I hope after this you keep writing about the teen titans. I still do miss the show!I never even knew that Robin's real name was Richard,I barely remember anything after the show ended for about 3 yrs. or so! Anyway good bye! :)
29Gidrah chapter 23 . 8/8/2009
This is like...whats the word i want to say? Cool awesome fablous (i may of spelled that wrong)

Your teen titians writer,