Reviews for Teen Titans Chatroom love is in the air
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 25 . 9/22/2009
Jinx/kidflash!

This is satisfying. good, and LONG!
audrey101 chapter 25 . 9/17/2009
NO! Please do not split up Emily and Kidflash! A whole new relationship would not work, plus i like kidflash/emily. At least this is different, i can imagine them both when i read and i LOVE it! PLEASE do NOT change it! please, please, please!
audrey101 chapter 18 . 9/16/2009
okay maybe you're getting tired of my reviews but i just gotta say this was my favorite episode of all !xD so cute! i LOVED it!
audrey101 chapter 15 . 9/16/2009
there are some suspense moments that just drive me nuts! it is so interesting that i stay up reading and it gets late that i have to wait till the next day to continue reading !xD wonderful:) just funny, romantic and suspenseful! definitely suspenseful, i stopped on chapter 15 and kept me with the suspense of the next one:D can't wait to keep reading, oh robin is just way too overprotective and i find that funny P and i like starfire's way of "convincing" very nice job;) anywaay keep up the great work this is the best reading i have done yet!
audrey101 chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
ah ! this is too good! i keeps getting better and better xD this is truly amazing ! i love it ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
Ava Miranda Dakedavra chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
NO WAY DON'T BREAK THEM UP I HATE JINX EMILYSNOWXKIDFLASH! If you break them up you're a crazy crazy mad person!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/13/2009
You did the fish thingy!

Heheheh...twit...

Who knew Emily was so good at drawing! LOL! Le Blanc was so funny!

I prefer Kid Flash/Jinx. (No offence to Emily obviously)

Keep Writing!
paintedwonders chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
WOW! that was a mazing! i loved your humor in this story. You are gifted. (bow down,bow down) I can't wait to click on the next chapter! XD

-paintedwonders
Dim666 chapter 24 . 8/25/2009
Worst of the chapters.

Anyway, it was nice knowing you hadn't been shot, (just kidding)

Cant w8 4 next chptr(and for those of you who couldn't read that it said: Can't wait for next chapter)
FrivolousFlare chapter 24 . 8/24/2009
That was hilarious! They all got kicked out!

GOTH BOY RETURNS! AARRGGHH!

Like, LOL!

That was a long chapter and it was very good! I can't wait to read the next and I hope you get your 100 reviews!

Keep Writing!
Tori chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This is so cute and hilarious.

Good job!
Ava Miranda Dakedavra chapter 24 . 8/21/2009
Yay! You used my idea!...partially...oh well, it was still a-w-e-s-o-m-e AWESOME
BlazingStorm chapter 24 . 8/20/2009
That was great! It was very funny. Keep writing!
Star of Airdrie chapter 23 . 8/20/2009
camping... always fun, uh, at least interesting!

I love the Spongebob camping episode - it is pretty much my favorite.

good job!

LJ
starpower01 chapter 22 . 8/19/2009
I would love to see what happens when suddenly slade kidnaps starfire! Just to put more action into the story for fun! Or maybe jealousy can go too! hope you take these ideas and use them! :)
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »