Reviews for The Wrong Flower
Lovely Lady Diggory chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
AWW! That's so cute! It's too bad about Stephanie(Daddy's Little Cannibal), though.
The Weatherwitch chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
hehehe as i said i needed a comedy, so i thought i would see if you had any.

aw that is so sweet!

your husband made you fish around in a bowl of flower? lol hehe
Ashlyn13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Awwh!That is like the dream sweet.I actually started crying at the end...well I cried when he what I was expecting but definitely amazing!The Vanquish conversation cracked me up!Wonderful One-shot!I absolutely loved it! :D
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
This has got to be the most over the top, no holds barred, squeal-like-a-fangirl-and-swoon romantic Bella/Edward oneshot in existence. Your husband is definitely a keeper if he did that for you! Who needs a piano anyhow?

The touch of humor with Bella teasing Edward about the vanquish was a very nice addition as well.
Viper003 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Aw! That was so sweet) loved it!

Your husband must be a romantic!
LolaluvsEdward chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
That was so cute! Whenever my husband proposes to me I hope that it will just as amazing
angel chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
that was s0o cute
Grovz2014 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
oh my god this story is so great and sweet and all the other awesome emotions. you did an excellent job. :) _
cshorte chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
love it!
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
aw!

this was soo cute!

really? wot was the bowl of flour all about?

very sweet though.

Mandi82 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Very wicked! :)
thebestmenarefictional chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
That was cute. It's just like Edward to buy Bella another car.
TopazHeart chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
That was so sweet. I like the proposal. It was different not the same song and dance as everyone else (your husband did good). :D
Jexena chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
That was so sweet and awesome. It is so cool that guys really are capable of coming up with interesting proposals like this. Congratulations and Happy birthday to your hubby.
love bite chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
That was really cute. Oh, and I have been to that "the Roof" restaurant too! I thought it sounded familiar, but I am from Seattle and couldn't place it until your note at the end.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »