Reviews for The Wrong Flower
Jexena chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
That was so sweet and awesome. It is so cool that guys really are capable of coming up with interesting proposals like this. Congratulations and Happy birthday to your hubby.
love bite chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
That was really cute. Oh, and I have been to that "the Roof" restaurant too! I thought it sounded familiar, but I am from Seattle and couldn't place it until your note at the end.
vamppyy chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
wow what a really cute story i loved the proposal it was really sweet
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Loved it!
bug2001 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Great one-shot! So very sweet and romantic. :)
VeryRachelBerry chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
that is so cute and so clever :)
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
aww that was a cute story...the proposal was so sweet!
TRDancer chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Aw, that is so awesome!

I loved the way you used the fireman and cannibal things. Lol. :D

It was adorable, and that's all there is to it.
1337 JenNAY chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Man, I'm hungry now! You keep doing that to me! Cute and cheesy. Just how a proposal should be.
Bronzehairedgirl620 deleted chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I've been to The Roof! That excited me to see that. :) Not too far a drive from here.

Thank you for writing an entry. I'll add it to the C2. Good luck in the contest,

Bronze
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Chaulked full of cheesy goodness. You must have one adorable husband. Hey every time I read your chapters lately I get the urge to eat. Rasberry butter and rolls? Good grief that's sounds awesome. BTW, I'm making the salmon recipe tomorrow. All I need is the jalapeno. :)
SweetThunder chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
That story never get's less cheesy! Turns out with Bella and Edward, it's still a little Cheesy. Happy Birthday to the Master Cheesinator himself!
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
The whole flour/flower thing was so clever! I would have been getting mad sticking my fingers in the flour and sifting it and finding nothing. I probably would have wanted to dump the fishbowl over his head. *grin* But that was lovely, very creative.

Thanks for sharing!