Reviews for The Real You
Boogum chapter 1 . 6/10
Naaaaaaaaw!
Resha Tsubaki chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
That was so cute ! Thanks for writing about that pairing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
THANK YOU!
Mysteria Pearl chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I swear, you have the cutest fics ever 3 gaaahhh they always make me so happy! I'm so picky when it comes to Detective Conan fics, but you do all of yours so perfectly! Fantastic job, this was yet another great story!

... and I have SO had a date with a guy like that. At least he didn't wear a cowboy hat!

3 MP
Ironyisitnot chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
cute nd sweet! just like a cake :D
IHKF chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Wow, this story was FANTASTIC! GREAT JOB! Really, I couldn't help but smile and giggle at the way they acted towards each other. It was just too cute. :) Great job, I hope you make stories similar to this one.
windmelody chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Awww that's a very cute ending! I love it.
Ranchan90 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Absolutely adorable! Am I wrong in assuming Kaito was her date all along? I just kinda had that feeling. Anyway, I just had to say that I love the way you write. You're like a fanfiction legend. :)
fireblazie chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
OMFG. So I admit it, I totally sort of fell of the Detective Conan/Magic Kaito fan-wagon. AND THEN TODAY, ON LABOR DAY WEEKEND, my first three day weekend of the school year, I decided to rewatch Movies 7 and 8 (7 for the awesomeness that is Heiji/Kazuha and 8 for the EPICNESS OF KAITO AND CONAN FLYING A PLANE THAT IS DOOMED TO CRASH) AND I'M TOTALLY BACK XD

I love stalker!Kaito. No, seriously. He can stalk me and take me walking in the rain ANY DAY.
Crystalinchen chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
THAT WAS SO SWEET!

*sigh*
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
i like the ending. _
hattergems chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Y-you are ALIVE. *huggles* AND OH MY GOD YOU COME BACK WITH A BANG! KxA no less! And so unbearably cute as well! I wish I could hug this story ... It's so warm and pretty ...
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Awe~ X3 Adorable.
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Must...not...squeal...oh forget it. SQUE! Gah, that's too cute! Absolutely adorable, I love it!
MS chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Very cute! You are of the few who can always pull this off in the DC fandom :).