Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I'd love to read about Ianto's next week at Owen's.
Gabwr chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This is a heartbreaking story. You did a great job. It is very well written.
VampwithAttitude chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
no not complete, this has to be updated! What about the theroy, the counciling and most important of all ianto and Owen being flat mates! No!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wonderfully written. I love Owen/Ianto friendship :)
SexySiri chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I really like this story... Any chance you might update it at some point?
gillian gutfright chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
a good read.I like the way you write owen his bedside manor.
x-Athenea-x chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
There's nothing like a good dose of Ianto angst. Owen's amazing in this, and very much like in the series :)
Admiral Arlani chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
For some reason I have this weird image of Owen and Ianto going to their 'therapy sessions,' and Ianto convincing Owen to have them at a pub, where Owen gets drunk, and Ianto doesn't have to tell him anything.

I know, I'm weird xD

It's beautifully written, thank you so much for writing it (:
ca choel chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
love it! ianto/owen friendship, poss. owento, which is my fav. pairing! thanx so much for writing this, please update soon!
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Brilliant! I still haven't really got started on Snapshots because of my backlog, but I'm really looking forwards to it. I have to ask though, did Jack ever find out?

Gx
Echo24 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Ooh! I do like this start. Protective Owen is one of my favourites, and I particularly like Protective Of Ianto Owen. :D
Abi2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Wow. I like Owen in this one, very well written. Hammers the heartstrings a bit, too. Well done.
ancientmaverick chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Thank you.

I feel like those are the wrong words. But still...
laal ratty chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Brilliant, I love Owen/Ianto friendship bonding fics and this one was excellent. You hit Owen's voice perfectly. Thank you so much for writing this.
saveloy chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Thank you! Wonderfully written and so very real.