Reviews for Who's the Boss?
bjq chapter 16 . 11/13
awesome please update SOON
Buckeye am I chapter 16 . 8/30
Well the story was interesting up to this point.

But it's been 5 years since an update. So I believe this story has hit the "abandoned" pile. (And yes, There are TONS of good and bad reasons for a someone not to finish a story.)
Kcozad chapter 1 . 8/5
Please, please, please, finish this story. I love it It is perfect the way you have portrayed all the characters.
yokmeilee chapter 16 . 7/21
Hi - Wondering if you have finished the story and maybe published it elsewhere...would you mind sending me a copy of the story? Please?...I am so looking forward to reading the rest of it...
HappeeGoLuckee chapter 16 . 7/17
Every time I reread this, I wish for more. I don't suppose that will ever come to be?
Leigh59 chapter 16 . 6/27
Please this story is just to good to let die a lingering death in fanfiction. Give your muse a nice meal and then update. Love the friction between Tony and Gibbs. So more please.
blondie1765 chapter 16 . 6/26
Absolutely loving this fic! Hope it'll be continued
IntellectualBadass333 chapter 16 . 6/17
Please update! Love this!
jal chapter 16 . 4/12
Type your review .now nly i read ur story. I think it's going well. y u stopped writing. can you please continue this story. ...Thank you.
Klcozad chapter 16 . 3/25
Great chapter. But it looks like you just stopped writing. Please please finish this story. I love it. Thanks
soapcat3372 chapter 16 . 1/12
I made the mistake of starting to read your story without noticing that it was not completed. I am hooked so please consider finishing this greatt story.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
Since its been over four years! ? Any plans on updating
Guest chapter 16 . 10/11/2014
PLEASE update this awesome fic :(((
ParkerReid15 chapter 16 . 9/25/2014
I must say that was a nice escape plan using the sweaters. please update soon can't wait.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/20/2014
Oh my gosh I love this story! You can't just leave it like that! Please please PLEASE WRITE MORE! Thanks for the already great chapters, love them!