Reviews for Who's the Boss?
Very fun story!
Scoops838 chapter 16 . 2/13
Please tell me you are going to finish this. its been great!
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 16 . 1/23
Don't stop there! It was just getting good!
bjq chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
awesome please update SOON
Buckeye am I chapter 16 . 8/30/2015
Well the story was interesting up to this point.

But it's been 5 years since an update. So I believe this story has hit the "abandoned" pile. (And yes, There are TONS of good and bad reasons for a someone not to finish a story.)
Kcozad chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Please, please, please, finish this story. I love it It is perfect the way you have portrayed all the characters.
yokmeilee chapter 16 . 7/21/2015
Hi - Wondering if you have finished the story and maybe published it elsewhere...would you mind sending me a copy of the story? Please?...I am so looking forward to reading the rest of it...
HappeeGoLuckee chapter 16 . 7/17/2015
Every time I reread this, I wish for more. I don't suppose that will ever come to be?
Leigh59 chapter 16 . 6/27/2015
Please this story is just to good to let die a lingering death in fanfiction. Give your muse a nice meal and then update. Love the friction between Tony and Gibbs. So more please.
blondie1765 chapter 16 . 6/26/2015
Absolutely loving this fic! Hope it'll be continued
IntellectualBadass333 chapter 16 . 6/17/2015
Please update! Love this!
jal chapter 16 . 4/12/2015
Type your review .now nly i read ur story. I think it's going well. y u stopped writing. can you please continue this story. ...Thank you.
Klcozad chapter 16 . 3/25/2015
Great chapter. But it looks like you just stopped writing. Please please finish this story. I love it. Thanks
soapcat3372 chapter 16 . 1/12/2015
I made the mistake of starting to read your story without noticing that it was not completed. I am hooked so please consider finishing this greatt story.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
Since its been over four years! ? Any plans on updating