Reviews for Bella's a vampire!
you did ok chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
Yes it is either called ACTS SATS or finals
fra chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
Hi!
I think it is a very very good plot! the idea is amazing, but is not well developed: chapters are too short. If you consider as an example the books, you will notice a more consistent description part (especially in midnight sun in edward's pov -who reads mind, so with some others toughts- and generally in a vampires pov -they notice a lot more things the human do-).
But anyway that's a very nice plot.
DebbireeHicks chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
here is a Sample soon after our 67 years old marriage then Heard both noises and Were baby human friends and the Vulcans were hunting then all the sudden Flying off we Cullens were Forced to Add as very way all of tribazillions or much many more and ten thousands and ten hundreds or much many more and Sudden we both opened our own Mouths with the Cullens and Did a Serious and Medical breakthrough of the Vampire world by Combining and all the sudden wer Drinking the Greenish but the Gren blood and all the sudden the Blood all of the Vulcans then did the same to the Humans who wre all of them Bitten onto the Center of their own necks causing a lot a Sheer but much many more all of them into Pain and agony by transforming them as very way all of the people into Vampires Did the Combination again with two times and Killed them had Blood on our own mouth with Shocking Brilliant red eyes we Head as very all the groans moans they were not human but Vulcan some but all of them transformed then Newspapers suddenly exposed the Vampires to the public then it went too much and many more and all of went too wrong and then Violently Bursting and all the sudden totalliest but Blasted free of ourselves and with the Vulcans had Children then all the sudden Alice has a vision Again then Suddenly Gasped in horror to see as very much many more vampires formerly Humans as very way all with the Vulcans what is it Volturi they know we did Exposed ourselves you both and ourselves are holding newborn vampires and the Vulcans with them passed the newborn phase and our bodies thare gone from America to Italy we need the Pack and the Tribe to Evolve as us so we Did by crossing by granting as Very much many more and all of the Sudden The three towos of La Push's natives were all of them were all drained of blood and Blissing them with Lycanthrope was a terrible untreatable disease right into their own throats went a Loudest earth shaking Roaring noise transformed very differently had Yellow eyes and could not think no longer were Wild but feral Interplanetary Lycans rebirthed as the officially Interplanetary Lycans had three pounds of pure but real muscle who had Pups only 8 children born in sacs then blown from their own bodies with our own Again Gone again it was twice but became immortal but undead and revived caused scouts to fear us fled into fear of Lauren's strongest gift Primal fear of us Vampires with as very way far too much many more of Interplanetary Lycans were Werewolves with Lycan bodies Sprang to action and all their own Witnesses with the very way much many more and with the Gardeners and Didyme's corpse was all torn apart but with a sharpest RIP! THEY WERE suddenly Blazed by Dawn Read Spier's Telekinesis Astral shield was a very powerful but strongest Weapon of our newest guards ranked 7 times the highest rank promoted twice wearing her Terran clothes with a sewn Black cloak with her own crest with ourselves wearing Black cloaks with their Auryn blasted outside our bodies Again it was the third but the last time now looked dead to the world and then Walked away with their young and old but middle age people with their kids forever more but the bodies all of them with the adults were all used for Cloning and the Volturi were furious at us taking as much many more and Enough of people to start our new race of our own were different and became Kindred we were all of them Vampires and Werewolves.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
worst fanfic ever!
WTF?
you should actually do something you're GOOD at!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
You have to do another story like that! So impressed
Guest chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
That last bit actually made me laugh hahaha!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
Seriously they should all be long like this! Makes the readig last longer
Guest chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
These really are fab, you should deffo write a ton more!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
You are so good! Literally cant stop reading x
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
200th reviewer yeah! i already read this story a few weeks ago but i love it so im gonna start reading it again ;p xo elisa
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
She should have her shield power
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Love your story! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Sorry buddy you can't read my mind why because I have a shield buy bye now
Haliouse
DarkTwilight129 chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
why are these so dang short?!
XHaileeX chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
xtremely ooc, and your chapters are extremely short. Edward and Bella's POVs are exactly the same other than one or two paragraphs. Everything is moving to fast, and I wish the story was more exciting. HOWEVER I must say your writing is good, and I think you are extremely advanced for your age.