Reviews for Benefits to Bad Things
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Really adorable, very sweet :)
LovelyWickedGrin chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I rather liked this. Quite a lot, actually.

ok, I'll stop bull shi*ting, I freaking adore* this. .

It had the right amount of just-barely-there fluff, but without losing the Ianto/Jack appeal or losing their personlaities. It was, in a word, perfect, love. *grins*

It was just what I needed. This site is choc-full of dark, angsty Janto fics that leave my heart aching. A lot, don't y'know. haha (:

This was lovely, really, darling. .
xLovely-Little-Psychopathx chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
didnt get it but gd story poor ianto!
x-Athenea-x chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Gorgeous!
LittleMissTake chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
aww, that made me smile, thanks. loved jack's reactions throughout, his protectiveness. definitely love how ianto managed to tear ligaments in his hand- one of the best ways to do it, surely, kissing captain jack? (also explains why owen didn't know!). still want to see ianto knitting. myfanwy in a knitted scarf would also be awesome.
CosmicalMadison chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Aw, this is sweet. Those two are so adorable. 3
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
D'aw, they're so sweet. I love the image of a lap full of sleeping Welshman.

My heart was in my mouth when they fell, I was so worried. Silly Ianto coming back on his own :/

Gx
Rabid Badger chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Nice expansion on the original Snapshot, since I wondered how Ianto'd ended up with torn ligaments in his hand (and also how he'd learned how to knit).

The notion of him knitting a cozy for Myfanwy's nest sitting in Jack's lap, while Jack watches a movie, is really rather sweet.
HuckingHarkness chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Woo! loved that. Poor Yan tho I've never torn a ligament, so I have no idea what that would be like. He sounded in so much pain! Still, glad there was a silver lining, & I hope Jack replaced those chains! lol Thnk you! ; )

Carrie
Englishpudding chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
A lapful of dozing Welshman? Sounds good to me.

Loved this as a snapshot,love it even more as a oneshot.

Perfect.

xx
toobeauty chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
OH! your last sentence is more than true, sweet and nice story!