Reviews for Zack's Final Mission
kuroudu chapter 20 . 10/13/2012
zack has a small dick thtas why he loves areith so much
also barret is gay for himself
Darkfire angel chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
hey iv posted a couple of times as zackfan. i really like the fanfic, cus really, zack is way coolwr than cloud. i think you did a really good job with this. finally, a story where zack freaking lives!
Zackfan chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
dude no! cissnei isnt her real name! its elena! and she does survive, she shows up in advent children at the end and beggining.
OhJay chapter 20 . 11/29/2010
OH MY GOD THE END WAS SO SWEET! You should do a sequel with everyone's kids or something. Well anyway I LOVED it, and I hope to see more from you *Goes to read other stories*
The Azul Soul Lilly chapter 20 . 8/2/2010
-screaming at the top of my lungs- AGHHHHH! FINALLY! ONE THAT DOESN'T END IN TRAGIC! I'm so glad you finished it! I love it more than you can imagine! You have some SERIOUS TALENT! I LOVE YOU! But I love your fanfic more! SERIOUSLY FANTASTIC, MAGNIFICENT, STUPENDOUS JOB!
KaixShadowBane chapter 20 . 6/12/2010
great story. but why couldn't cissnei left the turks?
CookysNCreem chapter 20 . 6/1/2010
I3 this story. You captured Zack's Aerith's and pretty much all the characters' personalities right on! Keep up the good work! fav* 8D
Jenova's son chapter 20 . 4/19/2010
beautiful
Dante 101 chapter 15 . 3/1/2010
Damn it! Why the hell you'd kill off Cissnei for!
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
It's sweet the way Zack worries about whether or not Aerith still feels the same way. Couldn't ask for a better awakening than that.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
This scene never loses its impact, no matter how many times it replays.
ann chapter 20 . 10/6/2009
omg! This was such a beautiful ending! I loved your story! It was brilliant! Congratulations on this! Sweet sweet ending, it couldn't have been better! ;)
Prexistence chapter 20 . 10/4/2009
aw, the ending was SO cute! i wish there was more, but you ended this story perfectly! Everyone lives happily ever after and Sephie is dead! Zack and Aerith get a second chance to be together with neither of them dying! this is such a wonderful fic and your such a talented author, hope to see more of your stuff soon!
reichenbachunter chapter 20 . 10/2/2009
aw

zack and aerith's gonna hav a girl :]

thx for writing such a beautiful story3
oodball167 chapter 20 . 10/2/2009
Wow...

I love this story. I have no words to tell you how much I have enjoyed this.

Thank you very much for your work, time and imagination. I always remember this fic.

Till next one!

P.D: If the children turns to be a boy, they call him Angeal?