Reviews for From This Moment On
jules chapter 1 . 7/27
loved how you portrayed Qui-Gon's struggling with not doing the same mistakes as he did with Xanatos.
tiny note on the side: i think you changed Obi-Wan's eye color in your fics: here it's green, while in the one about what home is, it's blue (i think? also i can't remember the actual color so never mind)
SK12Monster chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Love it! Is there going to be a second part?
RoMythe chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Good job Qui-Gon! Not. Poor Obi, I hope you'll continue with this story!
DreamsOfBlueSkies chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This is quite an interesting idea. Qui-Gon Jinn has many virtues; a willingness to listen to his Padawan, sadly, is not always one of them. I would love to find out what happens between these two once the Healers get his apprentice's body under control - I think a certain someone owes Obi-Wan an apology. Here's hoping you continue this story sometime in the near future.
Jedimastersandy chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
i really like the way this story is going... hurry up update! i'm on the edge of my seat! :
Yippie chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Oh please finish. It is such a great portyal of their early relationship, and I can't wait any longer for the ending.
catwjl chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I like the idea of this story. The beginning said 1/2. Do you know when you might have a chance to finish part 2? I like stories like this and enjoy watchiing Qui-Gon learn to listen.
peachmikey11 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
SWEET!
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Aw, poor Obi! Write more! D
Geri K chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
That was so intense poor Obi-Wan. Qui-Gon is his usual stubborn self.

Great story.
Zara chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Oh my gosh, that's brilliant! Where's the rest!I LOVE Qui-Gon angst, and that was so well-written my breath just caught!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Aww. Poor Obi-wan. Well written. Nice story.
save changes to normal chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Wow, friend! First off, I gotta say, I *love* your attention to detail here. You always have just the right amount of description-not too much as to bore or take away from the story, but not too little as to leave the reader going, Wait, what? As somebody who hasn't read the books, this is definitely appreciated in an immense kind of way. :)

Second off, I'm oh so loving this! Poor Obi! Also poor Qui-Gon. I can feel the guilt. Oh, I can *feel* it! This is shaping into a freakin' awesome story, and I can't wait for part two!

Blessings!

Kaley Faith
Sithstrukk chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Poor Obi-Wan. But it's not Qui-Gon's fault, but he always blames himself for everything. It's like, "cheer up, dude" :) Anyway, great story!
princess moon shadow chapter 1 . 5/5/2009