Reviews for Harry Potter Barely Features
Cookie05 chapter 17 . 6/2/2011
Coool Story
Iczhihal chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
Love it. One big flaw though, now that we find out in 2010.

VERY bad idea to have a picture of a weeping angel. What holds the image of an angel becomes an angel.
katherine chapter 15 . 6/17/2010
it was a good story, but the spelling and punctuation was awful!
Defunctonito chapter 15 . 6/9/2010
Just read the whole thing. One word: Awsome.

Is Milo by any chance based on Milo from School Reunion?
FaktCheker chapter 15 . 2/25/2010
I vant more DOCTOR! YAY DOCTOR! ALL THE WAY!

FC
FaktCheker chapter 13 . 2/25/2010
It wouldbe HILARIOUS if The Doctor found the book. "Hey! I DO get to be ginger!"
FaktCheker chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
Please don't make Snape too much of an arsehole! Please! It gets old after a while!

FC
Whas'up chapter 15 . 12/17/2009
*GASP* What the what?

Is your poor OC gonna die? (although i rather think not, because then the story would sort of...you know, be about a dead person...althought that could be neat too, hm...*ponders*)

Anyway, great update, can't wait for more!
Whas'up chapter 14 . 12/6/2009
oh, I love this!

I love your OC (she is OC, right?) and the Doctor and Donna are just awesome. I've been waiting a long time for someone to do a Harry Potter crossover with the Doctor and Donna (Donna, who is my fave character ever.)

I can only hope you think about updating someday, but for now I'll just have to imagine my own adventures...hm...

(Oh, and also, for some reason I love Donna being a Slytherin, I just do.)
Serinity46 chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
Ooh... you don't know how much I've been wanting to see something where the Doctor and Donna (who's my fave companion, btw :D Love her! Like the other ones lots too, but thank you very much for having it be her) were undercover at Hogwarts :D Loving this so far :)
reddragon542 chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
I'm loving the whole thing, it's the Harry Potter that should have been written lol
scooby2408 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
You know, I'm sensing a 'I told you so' look from Donna there. Maybe that wasn't the best idea from the Doctor there.

I will look forward to reading the rest of Harry Potter Barely Features...

Good Luck!