Reviews for Supergirl: The Legacy Continues
Wolfgang-woman chapter 19 . 5/3/2010
Finally! A happy ending, thank you karazorel!
Zal-Ta-TalOs chapter 18 . 1/5/2010
Good lord! You've killed off Selena (a very stupid move for she has such potential to be a recurring major threat out of Kara's rouge gallery the most), destroyed the Omegahedron (which you seem to be forgetting in the movie Zaltar claims isn't the only great power source in Argo City for the guardians/elders wield another), turned Zaltar in to a waarlock (which the PTB of the movie never intended him to be but rather the founder of Argo City instead), destroyed the actual Phantom Zone itself (so long Lar Gand, A.K.A. Mon-El making it to the 31st Century to join the Legion of Super-Heroes), brought back Bianca in a haggardly old witch with a case of bad frostbite like state, given Selena a 40 year old bastard child (who isn't even fit to hold her mother's bra strap), married off then given Kara and Ethan a hybrid child (didn't work in Superman Returns what make you think it would work for the Supergirl franchise) and turned Supergirl in to a killer. What where you thinking? Seriously? 0_0

Like yourself I too am a HUGE longtime fan of the movie (hell, I grew up watching it as a child in '84 and even had some chats with current Supergirl title writer Sterling Gates about it who's also a longtime fan of the movie), but what you have tried to do with originally intended 3 movie franchise just feels all types of wrong and like you've gutted all of what made the movie great in the first place.

Look, i'm sorry if this sounds harsh but I felt it only fair from one fan to another to give you some true criticism that isn't all praise and to hopefully give you some real food for thought when continuing on with this.
Dean chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
wow, i didn't think it was possible but lucila is even more vicious and evil then selena...
Dean chapter 14 . 10/18/2009
another great chapter as always. only saw a few mistakes, mostly repeated words.
Dean chapter 13 . 9/20/2009
Great chapter, very emotional. However, I'm not sure what you mean by Logan being Ethan's father's 'second name'. Does that mean it was his middle name?
Dean chapter 12 . 9/3/2009
It was great getting to know more about Ethan's past. I look forward to the next chapter.

Great title too, by the way.
Dean chapter 11 . 8/15/2009
Wow it really is heating up. Can't wait to see how it all ends, but I don't want it to end either.

BTW the Supergirl cant' see through LEAD not steel. Same as any X-Ray. Remember in the movie the coffer of shadow was made of lead which was the initial reason Supergirl couldn't spy it in the fun-house.
Dean chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
Dam Ethan can't catch a break...lol

MORE Lucila MORE Bianca!
Dean chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
wow, it's getting serious. Does this take place in the present, I keep forgetting. Or is it 1988?

If it's the present I'd change the disposable camera to a digital one or even a cell phone camera. A college professor could certainly afford a basic digital one.

And why did Kara have pictures of herself in various stages of undress between costumes in that room, it wasn't clear. I'm guessing it was some kind of boudoir pic for Ethan?
Dean chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
Aneles...clever but you'll never fool me!
LBF chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
Great story and I love the twists to it. You are a very good story writer.
Dean chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Great development in this chapter. I look forward to seeing how it turns out.

Dean

PS: Glad that you could use my spell.
Dean chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
coming along great!

I wonder what evil those two are up to?
Dean chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
It's really coming along, it's obvious you put a great deal of thought into your stories.

Kali, hm Goddess of Death and Destruction, not sure if I like that. Hope you're not foreshadowing...
Dean chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
Oh cool I see you used some of the ideas I had brought up on the imbd board some time ago.

I like how Selena's daughter is figuring things out, and I can't believe Kara is having a baby!

dean