Reviews for Under my skin prediction
biff chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
not in character or well written
JLCH chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Even though I know how UMS ends, this is actually pretty good. I could see this happening.
lin12344 chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
Extra good story and now going to read another of your storries. This story took me so long to read

I had computers problems did not want to change chapters and tried to go back on restore to and restore point and would not let me so I do not know what was wwrong and may do the same at any time.
VenganZa chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
great chapter.

and one thing i noticed about the last episode was that house really meant it when he said "I think we should move in together". I mean, Stacy did say she moved in with him after one week !
huddyhuli chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
You lightened my mood after yesterday's brutal finale. Thank you!
tv'slasthope chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
So close, yet so far. (sad smile)
LegendaryHighFive chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
OMG the season finale totally pissed me off... BUT AWESOME ~~!
EnsnaredSenses chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
Oh, bitch. I hate cliffhangers.

I haven't seen the finale, but I know what happens. I still have to see it for myself to believe it though. Over here, A House Divided only just aired around 40mins ago. Frigging awesome. This programme just gets better and better.
noname267 chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
Good story I hope House is ok.
MaudMF chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
loved your chapter! and sorry, but that's bitchy to end it here...i guess i have to forgive you!

and i m happy to find someone who thinks the same as me about the finale!

i loved it!

thanks
lenasti16 chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
yeah, but turns out everything is just house hallucination and not real,, the writers are so bad for wanting us to believe its real and haPPening..
CarlyBear025 chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
Wonderful story thus far. I cant wait for the next update. A
HughLaurieLover chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
It's great! i love this story! cant wait for you to update!
lenasti16 chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
this is nice.. i knew the hook up wasnt house hallucination... well, please do continue this asap.. thnx
jaded27 chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
OMG why is Cuddy lying? that is so wrong!