Reviews for Sparkly
wolflily chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
haha love this story! reminds me the time i accidently glued my fingers together :D r u planning to write more? i advice u to, please for me? hahaha
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Excellent short, crazy glue geez!
MaxAndTwiFan chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Haha that is so.. funny. Everyone wants to SPARKLE! :)
Nelina chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Haha, I can almost see Emmett here in the room with Renesmee, cover her in glitter! :D
Jadecus chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
ahahahhahahaha. (:
AgentARose007 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Cute! yeah, I would like to sparkle too! I think I'm going to seach for the Crazy Glue that must be somewhere in my drawer, and the big container of glitter that I use on my school projects...jk. But what I'm going to do for sure is pour glitter on my boyfriend-as soon as I get one-so he can sparkle like a vamp. Nice one-shot. Emmett run! Edward is sure killing you this time for gluing glitter to his baby!
AnimegirlKiki chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
ROFL! Yes I can see her wanting to and Emmett helping his little Niece. NIce one. Lol, Kiki
sheepysaccount chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Aw, she's all sparkly. Of course you can count on Emmett helping with that childish idea of glue :D
Ember411 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
cute.
Quisler chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
That was just so cute, I wish it had been longer!
Aintzane411 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
OH! That's so cute! I can just imagine little Nessie coming up to Edward like that, all innocent-like, and Emmett cracking up in the other room! Is this a one-shot? It might make a good story.
pinkpower chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Cuteness! Good work on this. It's sweet, simple, and short.