Reviews for The Stolen Costume Part II
this was very cool. would have been a great part two of the tv show..
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Well written technically and the Nash-Healey (George Reeves's real car) was a nice touch. Kinda disappointed, however, that it ended with Candy knowing that Clark and Superman were one and the same. This ending leaves you with what would have happened if Superman had just come clean to Candy in the beginning. All in all, I think the original ending actually wrapped things up better, assuming Superman left Ace and Connie in the Arctic (or wherever they died)-just two more people who disappeared mysteriously, if they were missed at all, and a private eye who was happy to drop a matter he found too confusing. But a noble effort nonetheless.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Excellent believable coninuation of the story, with dialogue consistent with the characters. Well done.
Rockport268 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Pretty good story...but if it had been me that had written it I would have had Kent say that he'd just been holding the costume for Superman, for whatever reason. That's what he would have probably done, anyway. The ending was just a little too cheesy. "Oh, you caught me. i'm Superman. I should have just told you from the start. Oh, well, you know now, so everything's A-Ok!". But otherwise it was fine.
SANDEFUR chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
An interesting story, and I remember the episode it was based on. I always wondered about Superman's legal responsibility in the deaths of those two people. Basically he kidnapped them, and their deaths as a result would make him guilty of murder in the eyes of the law, at least if he weren't Superman. I never thought about how the rest of the story might have played out, so thanks for this version-it works well as a follow up.

SANDEFUR.