Reviews for A Promise of Summers to Be
Rast chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Excellent perspective here. What struck me most was how when Toph said that all summers reminded her of *that* summer, Sokka's memory of *that* summer was...perfectly done. Bravo.
Zagury chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Loved loved loved it. Couldn't have captured my attention better with that summary, and you know what? You completely got those characters. Very well written, awesome style and I loved how you managed to keep Toph Toph while still showing a little bit of her weaker side. Well done.
RedDeadWriter chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Pretty good. Short and sweet. You put some very deep emotions into the story and I liked it. Keep up the good work.
arizony chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
One of the most honest Tokka stories I have read. There is no attempt to push to get everyone into a certain mold. Rather, very human emotions. Very human thoughts. Well done. A perfect one shot. It can stand alone or be part of a much longer story. Good job!

-arizony-
Rubymoon-Faith chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Hi!

I just read your fic, and I liked it a lot.

I've got to tell you I started reading it looking for some Tokka (can't help it, it's my favorite ship), but this was cute.

I like the way in which Toph, as tough as she is, can show a more vulnerable side.

Very nice ending, also.

Well, I guess that's all.